What's In The Bed Of Your Gladiator?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Nice. Looks like you're right at max payload with no sagging. What are you building?

Oh it was sagging like a mofo. Never bottomed out though on the way home. Building the kids a mini pipe to skate on. I’ll snap a pic in the morning. Letting the concrete cure overnight and we’ll put the bones on the footings tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Oh it was sagging like a mofo. Never bottomed out though on the way home. Building the kids a mini pipe to skate on. I’ll snap a pic in the morning. Letting the concrete cure overnight and we’ll put the bones on the footings tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Wow. Doesn't look like it's sagging. Good to hear it worked out though.

ScoobyCarolanNC

Since I’m new to the team: I need some kind of storage net or something I can keep my bubbarope, shackles and an axe in. Any ideas? I’m in FL for the week and forgot all my recovery gear!! 🤯

WJCO

Meme King
Since I’m new to the team: I need some kind of storage net or something I can keep my bubbarope, shackles and an axe in. Any ideas? I’m in FL for the week and forgot all my recovery gear!! 🤯

I just use a HD tub like the black/yellow one in this picture. It's small enough to not mess up bed space and can be easily removed and put on the back floorboard if I need to haul wood or big shit. And if water makes its way into the bed, the stuff in that bin stays dry. Been using it about a year now.

KIMG0171.jpg

And if you put the 2x6 board across the bed, none of the cargo flies up front during braking.

IMG_20191022_173726_616.jpg

Top Bottom