What was done to your rig this week?

Zadi

I'm not sure the difference between the square back or fast back with regards to the install. This is my first soft top! Maybe one of the more experienced members has more input on that.
I also cut four slits into my pads during the install! A necessary evil

Tackerdown

Banned
Has anyone who's installed the trektop had problems with leaking at the header bar?? It seems there's a pretty good gap from where the hard top used to sit!
I understand the reason they need to be tight and the finished product was worth the sore hands;)
Here's a before and after of my rig. Thanks again for all the input and complements, gentlemen!!
View attachment 19494
View attachment 19495
I just talked to Todd and he said he has that same one with no leaks at all.

Zadi

I've gotten so many compliments on the trektop that I might soon consider selling off the hard top and gobi rack!
Removing the hard top and rack also took at least a couple hundred pounds off the jeep!! It's feeling a little more spunky these days!

Tackerdown

Banned
It's nice to pay back what was given to you. Thats how I look at it. Maybe it needs to stretch a little.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Installed spidertrax wheel spacers on the rear axle over the weekend.

Ordered an OEM Pitman arm to replace the drop pitman arm that I have currently.

PackersJeep

Didn't get to install anything, but the credit card/tax return took a hit.
Ordered:
LoD Shorty rear bumper with tire carrier with lights
Black D-rings
D-ring isolators
and the waterproof lug nut lights

In a few weeks it'll be a lot of fun!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Painted my fenders and bumpers.
Before
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363219208.500817.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363219228.727489.jpg
After
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363219269.515134.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363219286.581978.jpg
I took a shot of the fender with the non painted bumper. Major improvement!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363219355.932534.jpg
Now it matches!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363219383.178131.jpg

Paratroopers stay up longer!

thelastsong

:thumb: Thats a good looking rig you have there. What size lift and tires are you running?

Thanks!,

I'm running a clayton offroad adjustable short arm lift with 6" synergy springs and 6" lift skyjacker m95 monotube shocks with 40" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials.

I've been building "BIG JUICY" for about a year now in my spare time with the help of some great friends.

-Thomas

JandSJK

Put EVO rock star skids over the weekend. Pretty straightforward instal.Cut, fit, cut a little more, paint, bolt everything back together, stand back and admire your work. 1363225483546.jpg 1363225502595.jpg 1363225518891.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Put EVO rock star skids over the weekend. Pretty straightforward instal.Cut, fit, cut a little more, paint, bolt everything back together, stand back and admire your work.

Those are VERY nice. As soon as I am done retro fitting my lift, I will be investing in some RockStars!

Top Bottom