What was done to your rig this week?

jamesrw30

Nothing exciting but took the Jeep in for the N47 recall and got a new factory hitch. Not to bad a deal when they replace the aftermarket hitch that was on it when I got it.

NAUJK

Ordered my prorock 44 finally. Got it with 513s and the arb locker with rcvs. Also ordered the 6 switch pod with air gauge and a new compressor

Awesome man!! Youre going to love it! Had to go one step up form me though huh with those 5.13s though :cheesy: I am so happy I got my PR 44 could not be happier with it.

NAUJK

Its been awhile since ive posted on here but not to much has happened to my rig in the last few months.

But here some stuff Ive done to my rig in recent weeks.

20150829_193836.jpg
I replaced both my unit bearings, the drivers side had some serious play in it. But when changing it my stupid ass forgot to take the wheel spacer off.... :doh::doh: But thanks to Eddies write up it was a very simple easy process.

20150831_104319.jpg
Got my tires rotated and balanced after running the Rubicon... the Discount Tire techs decided to use the floor lift thing... and I watched and laughed as it went up but my tires stayed on the ground... to much travel for them... :cheesy:

20150910_144038.jpg
I installed new Draglink and Tie Rod... and you know what my rig drives AMAZING now solid steering :thumb:

20150911_114300.jpg
Installed some rocker skins made by a friend of mine who has shop in Tucson, they are his prototype skins for JKs but I like them a lot, was nice to help out a friend. Though I already had welded on sliders so getting the skins on was a fun challenge... we took out the body bolts on one side and jacked the body off the frame on one side at a time till it was high enough to get in and put the nut-certs in. Was a fun interesting process but I like how it turned out.

20150921_114547.jpg
Went wheeling a few weeks ago on a trail called Smasher Canyon just to the south of Flagstaff.... Well it lived up to its name. Smashed my taillight plastic off and a smallish dent in the corner. Ill be ordering some EVO Corner armor here soon. and by the next few months an Evo Carrier :wings::wings:

20150930_174432.jpg
20150930_174459.jpg

Everyone made fun of my wiring job... so I redid it and make it look better. Still no professional job but you know what everything works so it works for me! :cheesy:

Got my Wayalife stickers today, thought the silver would look good with the factory stickers. Decided to place them in a bit different spots, didn't want to put the banner across the windshield so when I replace it, multiple times probably, I won't have to replace the banner too.

Attachments

• 1445299434224.jpg
    1445299434224.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 1445299456872.jpg
    1445299456872.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 1445299498115.jpg
    1445299498115.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 358

WJCO

Meme King
Finished wiring the light bar. Dear Lord this thing is bright. Neighbors came out to see wtf was going on.

WIRING (2).jpg WIRING (1).jpg WIRING (3).JPG WIRING (5).jpg

sunnyD

Installed my 2.5 inch lift yesterday and went to test it out at some local spots, no more rubbing

Attachments

• 1445367527662.jpg
    1445367527662.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 296

Galo

Received my Wayalife banner the other day. Got it installed this afternoon.
Before:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445382966.274855.jpg
After:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445383022.031725.jpg

Anyway, Good Day and God Bless.

muddy_anvil

Its been awhile since ive posted on here but not to much has happened to my rig in the last few months.

But here some stuff Ive done to my rig in recent weeks.

View attachment 170116
I replaced both my unit bearings, the drivers side had some serious play in it. But when changing it my stupid ass forgot to take the wheel spacer off.... :doh::doh: But thanks to Eddies write up it was a very simple easy process.

View attachment 170117
Got my tires rotated and balanced after running the Rubicon... the Discount Tire techs decided to use the floor lift thing... and I watched and laughed as it went up but my tires stayed on the ground... to much travel for them... :cheesy:

View attachment 170118
I installed new Draglink and Tie Rod... and you know what my rig drives AMAZING now solid steering :thumb:

View attachment 170119
Installed some rocker skins made by a friend of mine who has shop in Tucson, they are his prototype skins for JKs but I like them a lot, was nice to help out a friend. Though I already had welded on sliders so getting the skins on was a fun challenge... we took out the body bolts on one side and jacked the body off the frame on one side at a time till it was high enough to get in and put the nut-certs in. Was a fun interesting process but I like how it turned out.

View attachment 170120
Went wheeling a few weeks ago on a trail called Smasher Canyon just to the south of Flagstaff.... Well it lived up to its name. Smashed my taillight plastic off and a smallish dent in the corner. Ill be ordering some EVO Corner armor here soon. and by the next few months an Evo Carrier :wings::wings:

View attachment 170121
View attachment 170123

Everyone made fun of my wiring job... so I redid it and make it look better. Still no professional job but you know what everything works so it works for me! :cheesy:

What rock sliders are those?

SevenSlotSpartan

Finally got around to cleaning up the rear and sprayed some Rustoleum Bedliner on the rear frame... Time to get some Evo D-Rings and shackles

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445440616.234311.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445440644.299081.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445440661.940043.jpg

Also you guys have any suggestions on exhaust systems? I'm really tired of having a full size trash can hanging from the rear and would like to hear a couple suggestions about some good systems.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Finally got around to cleaning up the rear and sprayed some Rustoleum Bedliner on the rear frame... Time to get some Evo D-Rings and shackles

Also you guys have any suggestions on exhaust systems? I'm really tired of having a full size trash can hanging from the rear and would like to hear a couple suggestions about some good systems.

Looks good :thumb:. I have ran 2 version of the dynomax exhausts and have been very happy. Currently have the evo comp system but ran the "rock crawler" version before and the only difference was where the tail pipe ended. Great system for the price and sounds awesome.

Galo

Nice banner. Any particular reason you have baby dolls hanging from your tree? You need someone to talk to?

Hehe, yea, for once I'm not culpable - that is my sister in law's idea of Hallowween decorating.

It's funny you mention the babies, as my son and I were just talking about the crazy things you see in the background of pictures people post.
Have a Jeep Day.

G.

SevenSlotSpartan

Looks good :thumb:. I have ran 2 version of the dynomax exhausts and have been very happy. Currently have the evo comp system but ran the "rock crawler" version before and the only difference was where the tail pipe ended. Great system for the price and sounds awesome.

Thanks man, not a big mod but made a difference for sure! Okay gotcha I'll have to look into those a little more. I feel like I was reading somewhere that on two doors you have to do a little trimming for the dynomax, is that true?

Top Bottom