What was done to your rig this week?

Just changed the engine oil in mine today too. It was the first engine oil change I've ever done myself. :clap2:

Thanks to Eddie's write up and some of the other threads here on Wayalife.com, the only thing I was nervous about was doing it in the parking lot of my condo complex.

But it went down without a hitch and I'm happy to be getting to know my Jeep better :thumb:

6 Quarts of Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic 5W-20 (exceeds MS-6395) purchased at Walmart and the new Mopar oil filter (MO-349) for my 2014 JKU.

DSC00208.jpg

Ace pro stinger with 20" double row LED bar and Engo 12k winch. Spooled on 85 feet of 3/8" synthetic line after this pic was taken.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427676377.526216.jpg

That sucks, hopefully it's a good brand the manufacturer should take care of you if so

Unfortunately i bought it used so i have no idea what it is or where it came from.
The idea is to break it down and replaced the glass with a plexi material or something a little stronger

Unfortunately i bought it used so i have no idea what it is or where it came from.
The idea is to break it down and replaced the glass with a plexi material or something a little stronger

That blows, I would use silicone when you put it back together, the Chinese light bars can have bad seals and will let moisture in, I see you're from Albuquerque too

New rough country dual stabilizer, recentered axle, found strange popping sound up front was front track bar, and fixed front drive line squeak

Attachments

• 1427688906217.jpg
    1427688906217.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 376
That blows, I would use silicone when you put it back together, the Chinese light bars can have bad seals and will let moisture in, I see you're from Albuquerque too

yea I definitely will put a nice bead around it.
yea I am. I'll pm you my number were heading out in 2 weeks again for the puerco

Installed PS body mounted tire carrier. Install didn't go as smooth as I hoped but I am happy with the end result. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427757333.964890.jpg

Installed my Quadratec center console addition.

11102736_969873249704237_6506174897605495066_n.jpg

That's a great look. Got any pics from other side? What issue did you have with install?

Here's the pic of the other side. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427840437.191443.jpg

There's a template that comes with the kit for the box looking thing on the drivers side, you can see it in the pic. You have to drill six holes, the middle and bottom two lined up great, the top two not so much, had to make them bigger. Didn't get a couple of washers and nuts, and I had to refer to the install video as the instructions were dark and hard to see what I was suppose to do on a few steps. Nothing major.

Top Bottom