What was done to your rig this week?

I finally completed the front and rear gear change! I can't wait to wheel on the 5.13s. Part of this job was to correct our steering travel on our recently installed ram. We need 6.75" of tie rod travel, but the ram we got only had 6". I was told I could simply remove some shims, but once we dove into this I learned that the we were shipped the wrong ram all together and we would need another to correct the issue. So sadly, I still haven't driven the Jeep and I'm waiting on RnR to step up and correct the issue.

We also got started on installing our ORV Stealth Shelf and we hope to wrap it up this week. We really only need about an hour, but I'm reworking my rear compressor and I think I'm going to install the c-pillars before the shelf goes in permanently.

Here is the before...
IMG_20150405_120506850.jpg

and After (mid install)...
IMG_20150405_145236912.jpg

I also need to get the new ARB compressor for the rear locker all wired up. Three weeks (two weekends) until Badlands :D :D :D ...nothing like going to the wire.

That orv shelf looks cool, where does the speaker go? I know it relocated it. Too bad it won't fit with my trail table. Looks good

That orv shelf looks cool, where does the speaker go? I know it relocated it. Too bad it won't fit with my trail table. Looks good

Thanks! Yes it relocates it. It also relocates the 12V outlet which I was excited about, until I looked at the wire gauge... It seems I will not be running my ARB Fridge on it after all.

Here is the bottom while we were putting it together.
IMG_20150405_133723343_HDR.jpg

Thanks! Yes it relocates it. It also relocates the 12V outlet which I was excited about, until I looked at the wire gauge... It seems I will not be running my ARB Fridge on it after all.

Here is the bottom while we were putting it together.
IMG_20150405_133723343_HDR.jpg

Oh ok, I know it's supposed to sound better also. Yeah, that rear outlet sucks. You'll be better off running a new outlet. My fridge didn't work right using that outlet.

Ordered my EVO rear bumper fascia and d-rings, as well as the TF mudflap kit.

Also got my TF rear Speedbumps in. If I get a chance this weekend, I'll put those on.

Got a cover for the winch and there's barely enough clearance because this winch is huge!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428374937.250989.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428374907.472991.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428374907.472991.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 284
Top Bottom