What was done to your rig this week?

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
I really like that. I just checked their website. I may do this on my gladiator. Have you had any spots you've had to clean yet? Easy/hard?
Not yet. But at the show the rep was using just a wet rag. You can hose it out because the the floor has channels to the drain plugs.

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
the fit on these seems to be better than bedrug.

I have the bedrug and wish they would have added an extra 1/2 inch of material all around so it would stay in place a lot better
This actually tucks under the console and the factory door trim. Has a marine grade cloth material on the bottom for heat and sound. It's about double the thickness of the factory carpet.

Last edited:

JimLee

Hooked
Here's the parking brake conversion for a Dynatrac XD60 with their brakes. I believe if you have a Rubicon or other trim with the bigger brakes you can keep those and retain the factory brake cables. I started with a Sport S, those brakes suck badly on 35s, I opted for the massive Dynatrac brakes. Im doing 37s this go around, maybe 40s in the future.
20221106_090310.jpg

Then I got wheel speed sensors sorted out, brake calipers reinstalled. Ready to install Camburg brake lines (really well made lines) and bleed the rears as I install each one. If I make the swap quick enough and get em bled out immediately, air shouldnt make it to the ABS module. Then I cleaned up everything, got it back on wheels, supposed to rain next several days. Hoping to drop front axle and get new one in place next weekend.

JimLee

Hooked
20221112_111749.jpg

Got the back half buttoned up for this axle swap, routed and adjusted new parking brake cable, got new Camburg brake lines installed/routed/ chafe guarded, bled brakes, mounted King reservoirs, chafe wrapped/routed wheel speed sensor lines, reattached sway bar links. Only thing left to do it a small track bar adjustment, and torque control arms/track bar. I'll wait until I get the front done and ride height dialed in before I torque those suspension components. I got the black kings but the assholes put the stickers on the reservoirs all crooked as shit, they sent spares but they are blue. Oh well they'll do for now, If I want the black later on I'll buy some from Ebay.

Top Bottom