What was done to your rig this week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
that little bastard piece seems to break on a lot of tanks. what glue did you use?

my buddy's broke on the same fitting, tried gluing it back but broke when he put the hose back. he found a decent replacement unit at a junkyard.

will be interested to know if it holds when you put the hose back on.

I used PVC glue on the insert piece then JB Weld for plastic over the top.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Did the new one bolt right in or was the frame tweaked to match the crossmember. I had mine out once and almost didn't get it back in. I was afraid a new one would be even harder to get in place.

When I took the taco out and put a Rock Hard crossmember in, a couple of line up bars and a little nudge from the bfh and it went right in.

My old one was pushed up so far the transfer case dented the top of the tunnel.

The lower edge of the frame side mounts needed to be straightened first, as they were rolled over under the stock one. They bent back pretty easy though.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
OK, So it's been three -four weeks

Not done this week. It has been awhile. My IT skills are pretty much non-existent. Got the EVO adjustable suspension installed at the 3 inch level coupled with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37's on KMC XD 231 beadlocks. The Gladiator is looking more like a real truck now. I kind of miss the stock rims with the Jeep Easter egg. But I'm getting over it.

Attachments

• 20210221_135337.jpg
    20210221_135337.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 20210221_135349.jpg
    20210221_135349.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 129

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah, I bought a buddies 19JL for a steel. I also added the front EVO long arm to the Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

As far as the long arm kit on your gladiator, did you just buy a jl kit and it's the same? I can't find the jt long arm kit on EVO's website. What lift height are you running on your gladiator?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not done this week. It has been awhile. My IT skills are pretty much non-existent. Got the EVO adjustable suspension installed at the 3 inch level coupled with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37's on KMC XD 231 beadlocks. The Gladiator is looking more like a real truck now. I kind of miss the stock rims with the Jeep Easter egg. But I'm getting over it.

Looks great! Well done

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Awesome! Now we just need to get you out on the trail with us [emoji41]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Awesome! Now we just need to get you out on the trail with us [emoji41]

Indeed! Yes! But I still have to get 500 miles on the odometer and take it back to Evo for re-torqueing before I attempt to eat your dust on a trail. Looking forward to getting dusty though. ;)

JKbrick

Looks fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom