What was done to your rig this week?

Popped some new seats in. Anyone who has these is the seat back movement supposed to be normal? I'm a little baffled by that however these are super nice!

IMG_5159.jpg

brake pads and rotors

Did my both ends today NAPA pads plus front rotors. It will last until i get Pro Grips.

Front was really bad, yesterday i heard metal grinding noise and figured my front is way overdue. My rear was half through and i replaced them at the same time 16k miles ago.

IMG_7458.JPGIMG_7459.JPGIMG_7460.JPGIMG_7461.JPGIMG_7462.JPGIMG_7463.JPG

just the one side is red. was trying to see which one i like. but not that its installed i don't think its coming out just to get repainted. too big of a pain.

You can mask off tight spaces with aluminum foil to re-paint it while installed. A trick I learned on here. I've used it a bunch, you can mold the foil around anything that you don't want painted.

Installed a new 5' Wilson silver load to replace my 4' one. Needed to get more clearance above the top. The 4' was great on my soft top tj with a tail light mount, but the jk doesnt seem to have one available. So I mounted it to the license plate bracket, making the top much lower than before, plus the hard top on the jk left me less than a foot above the hood. Much better now, swr 1.2 to 1.5 in my driveway.
20170629_162450.jpeg20170629_162435.jpeg20170629_162431.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom