What was done to your rig this week?

Genright aluminum bumper, ORE 3" plush rides and ORE front LCA's. Jeep handles and ride way better than my 2.5 rk's and stock lca. Should've done this earlier on my build. Now it's time to save up for a winch and rear control arms.

View attachment 265286
View attachment 265287
View attachment 265288

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

If I were you I would rotate those arms so that the zerk fitting is on top. Them sitting on the bottom will allow them to get ripped off on the rocks and such

Yeah that's west side, you probably passed right by me on your way there. I am right of off I294 and 95th street.
Maybe we can go wheeling at Badlands sometime. I want to again soon.
View attachment 265384

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maybe we could set something up, I know quite a few people with jeeps around that would probably go, would it be any farther for you to get to Silverlake Sandune's?

Maybe we could set something up, I know quite a few people with jeeps around that would probably go, would it be any farther for you to get to Silverlake Sandune's?

I've been there before once, it's another hr for me. It's cool but nothing really special just a big sand hill. You need speed in order to have fun there, which I don't have. I also don't have axles nor suspension for that. Am not trying to bash your idea but I don't want to bend my stock axles quite yet.
How about Bundy Hill? I've never been there just saw some videos online. I think that's pretty close by you.

I've been there before once, it's another hr for me. It's cool but nothing really special just a big sand hill. You need speed in order to have fun there, which I don't have. I also don't have axles nor suspension for that. Am not trying to bash your idea but I don't want to bend my stock axles quite yet.
How about Bundy Hill? I've never been there just saw some videos online. I think that's pretty close by you.

Not taken as a bash, I don't like to beat on my jeep or tear it up, that's why I like to go up and drive around the orv trails north of the dunes. Last time we were up there a Raptor club from Chicago passed us out on the trails. I've not been to bundy but I would go there, a friend of mine goes there often.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom