What was done to your rig this week?

jeeeep

Hooked
A.pain.in.the.danggunnit.ass.

View attachment 361335

Don’t attempt by yourself.

Lots of different screws, stay organized.

If you’re a loner or solitude type, don’t be.

I swear every muscle in my body was used to put this on.

Zero security. I don’t know if all soft tops are this easy to remove but with these you don’t have to cut to get inside. Just pull, lol.

People that go up and down with this with one hand, hats off to you.

Fabric needs to be warmed up before install. This is your warning about that.

Perfect for summer considering how easy it is to take off parts and put back on.

Ships in two packages, wish it was just one.

DONT ATTEMPT THIS BY YOURSELF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, yep on letting it warm up. much easier to install when it's sat laid out in the garage for a couple of days and it's been 80+ outside

jeeeep

Hooked
bumper modified

some bumper clearance mods, not as stout as the JK plastic bumper - on the JK it didn't push it into the body

EJS2021 bumper damage.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Took the jeep in after my clock spring kicked the bucket in windrock. Luckily my Jeep isn't the year that its covered with the lifetime warranty. My purge solenoid was out as well as my cruise control switch. Well at least my horn works again! I'm kicked myself for not getting an extended warranty. 2 repairs in a year for almost 3k in repairs so far.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

jdofmemi

Took the jeep in after my clock spring kicked the bucket in windrock. Luckily my Jeep isn't the year that its covered with the lifetime warranty. My purge solenoid was out as well as my cruise control switch. Well at least my horn works again! I'm kicked myself for not getting an extended warranty. 2 repairs in a year for almost 3k in repairs so far.

That's odd. The service guy here made me think they all are covered for the clockspring.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That's odd. The service guy here made me think they all are covered for the clockspring.
Yes I was hoping but it stopped at 15, I think he said. Mine is a 17. They seem to still have issues with them, obviously.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yes I was hoping but it stopped at 15, I think he said. Mine is a 17. They seem to still have issues with them, obviously.

You'll probably get a post card in the mail saying it's covered now and if you've already paid to have it replaced we'll reimburse you. Here's all the hoops to jump through

Top Bottom