What is your jeeps name!!!

Lmao, that was such a good movie :burst into laughter

That's a nice rig you have there, Esteezy...makes me want half doors lol

I think I may have come up with a name. I am a formerly active Marine. When we would get new Marines fresh out of boot camp and SOI (school of infantry) we would call them Boots. Since I'm new to JK's and mine is Jeep Green, I think I'm going to call it "Boot". I have the military stickers on order already!

"When I die, bury me in my Jeep cause it has never been in a hole it couldn't get me out of!"

I think I may have come up with a name. I am a formerly active Marine. When we would get new Marines fresh out of boot camp and SOI (school of infantry) we would call them Boots. Since I'm new to JK's and mine is Jeep Green, I think I'm going to call it "Boot". I have the military stickers on order already!

"When I die, bury me in my Jeep cause it has never been in a hole it couldn't get me out of!"

That's a great name and reason behind the name! What part of Texas are you in? Lemme guess, the DFW or Houston area?

That's a great name and reason behind the name! What part of Texas are you in? Lemme guess, the DFW or Houston area?

Yes, just north of Houston in Tomball.

Cool. Was jc...most Texas Jeepers on here seem to be from DFW or Houston so I'm normally out on my own. For some reason theres a lot of Wranglers in Midland/Odessa so I'm hoping more of them comea round too.

I'm thinking about going with "Mr. White" from Reservoir dogs, even though he helped the undercover cop out lol. Also, if I want vanity plates from Washington state MRWHITE is still available! What do you guys think?

Elvira is her name(mistress of the dark)
My jeep is sexy, where's black, and has big, round............
headlights :D
1369923390197.jpg1369923403210.jpg1369923418654.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm thinking about going with "Mr. White" from Reservoir dogs, even though he helped the undercover cop out lol. Also, if I want vanity plates from Washington state MRWHITE is still available! What do you guys think?

I like it and say go for it.

Elvira is her name(mistress of the dark)
My jeep is sexy, where's black, and has big, round............
headlights :D
View attachment 32674View attachment 32675View attachment 32676

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Now that is one sexy Jeep and I love the name and reference! :D

Top Bottom