What is your jeeps name!!!

bob-o12jk

Banned
I need your help, she just turned 1yr old and I haven't given her a name yet. My girl is jealous of her. I kinda see my jeep as a "mistress" or dark mistress but don't kno yet. Some of my buddies call it a ninja or black ninja( cuz I'm Asian) friggin jerks lol.
Any ideas of what to name her?
1367979403319.jpg 1367979466172.jpg 1367979482065.jpg 1367979493840.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug

Irish Bullfrog

I need your help, she just turned 1yr old and I haven't given her a name yet. My girl is jealous of her. I kinda see my jeep as a "mistress" or dark mistress but don't kno yet. Some of my buddies call it a ninja or black ninja( cuz I'm Asian) friggin jerks lol.
Any ideas of what to name her?
View attachment 28906 View attachment 28907 View attachment 28908 View attachment 28909

The way that thing is kicking its back leg up, I'd go with Bruce Lee...

bob-o12jk

Banned
Elvira.

Mistress of the dark.

Good one MTG. I can't believe I didn't think of that myself. When I was like 10 or so, I used to love watching her movie that she made with her big tatas ( . )( . )

bob-o12jk

Banned
Thanks guys for the good names and that's why I love this forum and jk forum. Always getting great ideas for stuff,whether its what lift to get, or which tire is better, how to put in a killswitch for that stupid ESP or even a simple name to call your jeep. Thanks again guys, you did a great job and fast too. I appreciate it but I think I will have to use both of those names......maybe I will toss in Jackie Chan too Lmfao

Last edited:

MobyJR

I don't know... WHAT IS my Jeep's name? I've been toying around with the "battle panda" and "war chariot"(cause I frequently haul up to a fire team of guys around post. I don't know if either of those are really worthy of my Jeep's awesomeness though lol (awesome to me)
Any better suggestions? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367998787.869783.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367998800.949154.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367998821.182175.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367998877.932582.jpg

kaptkrappy

I call it Moby JR too, hence the username lol I guess that's a pretty good one.

When ever I see a post with a pic of your JK I say "Oh, there's Junior" meaning Moby JR.

It's a compliment, I love white 2 door JK's (and a few 4 doors)

MobyJR

I told the dealer I wanted a crush hardtop but I'd "settle" for the white soft top if they lowered the price and threw bushwackers on it. WINNING lol. Thanks I think that is a good enough nickname. I kinda forgot about it cause I guess I don't regularly pay too much attention to my own username. :rolleyeyes: maybe when I get home ill cruise down to Fullerton and take a picture of JR and SR next to each other.

Top Bottom