What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Well still at work but my EVO sway bar links showed up. Ordered yesterday showed up today. That's some turn around! :thumb:

Mickey Thompson Classic III wheels, Metalcloak Front Bumper w/ Mid Stinger, the Bilstein shocks from the RK 2.5 Stock Mod, and some various odds and ends (d-rings, etc) just arrived!!!! :beer::beer::beer: Its a good day!
boxes.jpg

If we lived closer, I could have given your choice of EVO swaybar links that I have laying around :doh:

How much you want for a set? I need some for the rear as well. I was going to order at the same time but have been working too much to take the time to measure the rears.

How much you want for a set? I need some for the rear as well. I was going to order at the same time but have been working too much to take the time to measure the rears.

Let me measure just the rod portion of the link when I get home tomorrow and send you the length. No need for payment, they are "proven parts" (technical/sexy race term for "used", but still great shape, so you know there good)

Well I tracked it, the PSC box is coming today but I'll be workin til 5... It's gonna be one of those long days u guys kno the ones.. Ugh pics coming later I hope

Damn pic is on the phone ...but brown Santa brought the rest of the rock hard skids...gas tank and trans case.....hope I got terms right so I don't get my ass chew out lmao!!

Participate in life

Top Bottom