What did Brown Santa show up with today..

View attachment 49962
View attachment 49964

New shoes! 37 in trail grapplers. Still waiting on evo kit, gears, driveshafts, and a few other things that should all be here next week hopefully.

Wow, you've got hardwood floors in your garage??? Haha. I had a Honda shadow parked in my living room for a couple months. I didn't have a garage, and it was too nice to be left outside!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Last edited:
Wow, you've got hardwood floors in your garage??? Haha. I had a Honda shadow parked in my living room for a couple months. I didn't have a stage, and it was too nice to be left outside!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Ha ha that's to funny man!! Wish I had that nice of a garage. Keeping them inside reminds me how close I'm getting to being lifted.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380039949.934552.jpg

I think Santa is slipping in his old age, he brought me my shocks but forgot the rest of my lift kit at the North Pole!!! I blame all the milk and cookies. C'mon man!

Mr. Oh what could you have possibly sent me???
1380056518372.jpg
This doesnt look like any normal Wayalife package I've seen before....
1380056607193.jpg
Truck-lites!!!
1380056645827.jpg

Brb.. I got me some installing to do!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Drake offroad AT shifter knob, TC shifter knob and parking brake handle. Bestop padded door arm rests, and drake offroad grill inserts. All the drake stuff is black billet aluminum. Got everything installed except the grill inserts. Gotta love the TC instructions. Pull really hard to remove the existing knob. They mean really two hand rip that sucker off, but don't hit yourself in the head.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380211881.639623.jpg

Steering stabilizer, rotors, gears and front drive shaft.

Still waiting on pads, programmer and another set of gears. Another step closer

Top Bottom