WELCOME to the All NEW WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad it’s back up and running. The Indiana gun forum I’m on just moved to the same software. It will be nice having the only two forums I’m on on the same system.
Sorry for the delay. Took a bit longer than we thought. :)

TrailHunter

Hooked
So if you hit the Envelope at the top right it's a private "conversation" and if you hit "start a conversation" on someone's profile... it's public?

Edit: Nevermind... I figured it out... when you are on someone's profile there is a dialogue box below.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So if you hit the Envelope at the top right it's a private "conversation" and if you hit "start a conversation" on someone's profile... it's public?
If you mouse over or click someone's avatar on your phone, you'll get options that pop up. Select "start conversation" and you should be good to go.

Untitled-1.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Agh it just keeps getting better as the day goes on. No more pop up ads, the url shortcut app icon is actually an icon instead of a screenshot... I’m diggin it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agh it just keeps getting better as the day goes on. No more pop up ads, the url shortcut app icon is actually an icon instead of a screenshot... I’m diggin it.
LOL - moving the data was time consuming but in some ways, the east part. Fine tuning everything is gonna take some time. Hope you can be patient with us.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Is "Jump to New" the same as "first unread thread"? If so will it take some some time for it to adjust ? Jump to new moves me forward, but not to the spot I last viewed.

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn this is going to take some getting used to...haha. Looks good. I kept clicking my app all day but it was never working. Was just hoping..haha. Thanks for the great community you've both put together.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Damn this is going to take some getting used to...haha. Looks good. I kept clicking my app all day but it was never working. Was just hoping..haha. Thanks for the great community you've both put together.
I Really like it on the computer... but on the phone I can’t see shit... The text is so damn small. Logging in throughout the day, while on the go is gonna be tough. I think thats why I liked the app so much... it was easy on the eyes and to navigate quickly.

Top Bottom