wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wanna hear a story? Here it goes:

They made an experiment with monkeys, not Eddie, real monkeys.
They put four of them in a room and they put a banana in the center.
Every time a monkey would reach for a banana, they would spray that monkey and the rest of the monkeys with cold water.
This was done until the monkeys stopped going for the bananas.
Then they removed one of the monkeys and replaced it with another one that didn't know anything about the banana and the cold water.
So naturally when that monkey saw the banana it reached for it, but the other monkeys knowing what would happen beat up the monkey before it could reach it.
So the new monkey learned that reaching the banana is bad and when they replaced another one of the original monkeys with a new one, it beat it up too when it reached for the banana.
They kept replacing the original monkeys until there were no monkeys that knew about the water at all but would still beat up whoever tried to go for the banana ....

So I guess the moral of the story is that in this situation you sir would be a second generation monkey ... ;)

I'm sure all his RC friends are quite proud of him as they look on this thread as "guests" of WAL.
He's today's hero, tomorrow he'll just be the RC Whore that became their puppet for a time.

Rather ironic, no? Dik_dik claims that others are "second generation monkeys" in spite of the fact that his sole purpose in coming to the forum is to revive someone else's fight. He knows not about the water but comes to fight anyway. Pastorwug has it right...puppet, monkey, troll...whatever the label, dik_dik is pathetic.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well poop!! Looks like I miss out on all the fun. Being the owner of this forum, I suppose I should be spending more time on it instead of getting out and spending time with family. Oh well, looks like OverlanderJK took out the trash - smells better in here already :yup:

StrizzyChris

Rather ironic, no? Dik_dik claims that others are "second generation monkeys" in spite of the fact that his sole purpose in coming to the forum is to revive someone else's fight. He knows not about the water but comes to fight anyway. Pastorwug has it right...puppet, monkey, troll...whatever the label, dik_dik is pathetic.

couldnt be more accurate...He tried to act all cerebral, and he actually incriminated himself with his own evidence :cheesy:

noroad

am i an entry level whore then since i have the sliders, skins, d rings, gussets, and evo hood decal?

I must be an evo whore prospect as i only have a couple things but looking to go full time member with some coilover in my life lol

Hack12

Though I don't have any EVO products on my JK yet, I still recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best of the best. I happily consider myself an EVO whore.

I feel perfectly comfortable doing so based on logic that is best summed up through a quote from the movie 'The Departed'.

"I base most of what I do on the idea that you're pretty good at what you do."
-Billy Costigan

If Eddie, and all the veteran wheelers on WAYALIFE, recommend and use EVO products, then they're certainly good enough for me.

Actual Experience > Online Experience

noroad

So if we are all evo whore's and interns and pre-whore's what does that make Mel is he a king pin or Pimp lol:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This guy sure has come a long way...

Had his first wheeling trip just about a year ago. Comes on here looking for help because his jeep has a boo-boo and he doesn't know how to fix it. The first person to respond is none other that Wayoflife. Go figure.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?5422-Alignment-issues

Fast foward to now. He seems to think he knows it all and comes on here spewing forth the drivel in this thread.

What a classless piece of shit. :yup:

The inlaws have been in town and so I missed most of the fun last night. Thanks for posting this up :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom