WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

jeeeep

Hooked
20201017092241-2c5e8f00.jpg

For those of you who are interested, the following is a current list of all the Jeeps that Cindy and I own. As you will see, they are listed by name, year, color and type and if you click on them, the link will take you to a full description of the Jeep in question, what it came with from the factory and what all mods it has now.

THE WAYALIFE FAMILY
392 / 2022 Bright White Jeep JL Wrangler 392 Rubicon Unlimited
PIPPI / 2021 Firecracker Red Jeep JL Wrangler 2-Door Sport
JAWS / 2020 Bright White Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon
MOBY / 2007 Stone White JK Rubicon Unlimited
RONA / 1993 Navajo Turquoise Metallic Jeep YJ Wrangler
JANE / 1974 Jetset Blue Metallic Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
RUSTY / 1972 White/Blue Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck
EMMA / 1969 White Kaiser Jeepster Commando C101
PAPPY / 1954 Yellow Willys CJ3B

PAST FAMILY MEMBERS
JET LI / 2018 Bright White Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
RENNY / 2015 Colorado Red Jeep BU Renegade
RUBICAT / 2012 Dozer Yellow Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
NEMO / 2009 Sunburst Orange Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited X
2000 Stone White Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
1997 Stone White Jeep XJ Cherokee
1994 Black Jeep XJ Cherokee SE 2-Door
1981 Black Jeep CJ-7
No Pippi in the current line up pic? red headed children always get left out....

A lot of nice Jeeps and specs.

What's a California visual inspection? they don't like black?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful Jeeps. You guys must have really spent some time putting this list/thread together (y)
Been working on it for a while for sure. Just thought it would be nice to have especially for the links in my signature.
No Pippi in the current line up pic? red headed children always get left out....

A lot of nice Jeeps and specs.

What's a California visual inspection? they don't like black?
LOL - just updated the pic with Pippi in it. The only one not in now is the 392. Need our Gladiator back for that.

The CA visual inspection is for emissions. Doesn't matter now clean you are at the tailpipe, if you don't have all the shit under the hood they say you should, you cannot pass smog testing. :rolleyes:
Sometimes I get the feeling you're not even into Jeeps.
Can't stand them 🤪

Great thread. Love the organization and index format. Moby and Rusty if I had to pick two. Also realizing that as much as I love granite crystal metallic, I think that stone white might be the all time best jeep color…

ddardanell

CALAMITY JANE : 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade – Jetset Blue Metallic​

20180820105044-09e2d5a9.jpg

When I think about Jeeps, an image of an old CJ is typically what comes to mind and if there’s been one Jeep that Cindy and I have owned and wished we had never sold, it’d be our old 1981 Jeep CJ7. While getting another CJ has always been on our old iron wish list, we had never really looked for one in earnest and when we came across this 1974 CJ5 Renegade up in Truckee, CA, we knew we had to buy it. Although it is an intermediate CJ and might be a bit harder to find parts for, it was pretty much bone stock and came complete with a 305 V8 under the hood, original Renegade factory aluminum wheels and Jeep/WARN 8074 winch! Needless to say, on August 16, 2016, we brought her home with us and named her, Calamity Jane.

Specs
AMC 304 V8 Engine
T-15 3-Speed Manual Transmission
Dana 20 Transfer Case
Dana 30 Front Axle w/WARN Locking Hubs
Dana 44 Rear Axle
31×10.50 BFG A/T Tires
Factory Renegade Aluminum Wheels
Holley Truck Avenger 470 Carburetor
Edelbrock Air Cleaner
MSD Distributor
Dynomax Exhaust System
Rancho 2″ Lift
Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Rancho Steering Stabilizer
Bestop Soft Top w/2-Piece Soft Doors
Factory WARN 8074 Winch
Raptor Bed Liner
Hi, your the asian guy that makes the Youtube Video's correct ?. is this Jeep up for sale ?. Thank's, Don G. Dardanelli, (ddardanell@aol.com). 3-12-2023.,

Top Bottom