WAYALIFE : 2015 SEMA Show RECAP

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Amazing coverage again! Thank you both so much for you hard work giving us the most coverage possible!

bnatt78

Thank you for the great information! It was awesome to see all the new stuff coming out! Thank you again!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks Cindy and Eddie for once again bringing us some of the best coverage of SEMA anywhere! Also, congrats again on Moby once again making it to SEMA!

OJK12

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for taking the time to post all these pics and allowing us some inside access from our couches!!

JK LYF

Great coverage. There are a few things I may be looking to purchase based off your coverage! Thanks again for all,,,,,,

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone, we really do appreciate all the kind words and really, Cindy and I are just so glad that we've been able to bring the SEMA Show to all of you in this way. :cool:

jamesrw30

Awesome stuff. Always wanted to go and this is definitely the closest I may ever get to be and thank you very much. Were you using a cell phone to take photos and post or camera and laptop? The photos always turned out awesome.

Top Bottom