WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

MTG

Caught the Bug
MTG and I could hit Costco in Salt Lake on our way to Moab on Sunday. We just need to figure out a menu and numbers.

I count 23+ on the first page (not sure how many "family" is but probably not more than 5 total).

Tuesday is also the day of the Off Road Evolution run. Does anyone know the schedule for that day (i.e. what time will we be done)? Might factor into what we make.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well, I'm able to get other things done on my jeep before Moab, thats a good thing!

Yeah, I'm still trying to get things finished on mine too...mostly minor though. Sharkey and I finished the compressor today at lunch. Need to relocate the evap skid tonight...hopefully.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
there's a good supermarket in town that we can always get extra food supplies if needed. it's what we normally do anyway. :yup:

for those of you who are interested, cindy and i plan on stopping over at bravo on our way out and plan on being there at 9am. if you can make it, we'd love to meet up with you there.

Hey Eddie, Tony, "JeepFan," and I were talking today and we decided to bump up our departure time so we could join you at Bravo Burger at 0900 on Friday - really looking forward to this!!! So, please add us, including Vince ("modestoperandi") to the convoy out to Vegas.:beer:

JeepFan

Hooked
Bravo

Looks like we'll be able to meet everyone at Bravo Burger. :yup: So excited this week I can hardly get any sleep! :yawn37::wings:

LOL! Dave and I must have posted at the same time. Great minds think alike!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
See you at Bravo's!
Ray, Et, and I are meeting at Starbucks @ 15/Baseline at 8AM. If any of the OC/San Diego folks wants a Starbuck before Bravos we'll see you there.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
there's a good supermarket in town that we can always get extra food supplies if needed. it's what we normally do anyway. :yup:

Looks like this shoulda been in the Moab thread!

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. Lori and I are really looking forward to this!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yeah, I'm still trying to get things finished on mine too...mostly minor though. Sharkey and I finished the compressor today at lunch. Need to relocate the evap skid tonight...hopefully.

i hear yeah. Just finished installing my rear bumper. Rockers and front bumper go on Thursday night:crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i hear yeah. Just finished installing my rear bumper. Rockers and front bumper go on Thursday night:crazyeyes:

you know, if you bring out d-ring mounts and hardware, i can bring out the winch plate and we can install your front tonight :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
ChrisB said:

What bumpers did you go with? I'm hoping to do a little recon in Moab to confirm what I want!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
you know, if you bring out d-ring mounts and hardware, i can bring out the winch plate and we can install your front tonight :D
I'd love to, but I still need to cut off and move the brake canister.

What bumpers did you go with? I'm hoping to do a little recon in Moab to confirm what I want!

Its a Hanson rear with a basic winch plate up front

Top Bottom