WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Our estimated time of departure is 11, but this is just an estimate at this point. Unfortunately Cristina won't be able to join us on this trip. She accepted a full time manager in training position with Hollister Co. With 8 weeks of college left before she graduates, she's going to be supper busy. Steph and I will miss her tremendously but are very proud of her decision to start an adventure of her own.

Awesome good for her!!!

We'll have to drink to that in moab:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Our estimated time of departure is 11, but this is just an estimate at this point. Unfortunately Cristina won't be able to join us on this trip. She accepted a full time manager in training position with Hollister Co. With 8 weeks of college left before she graduates, she's going to be supper busy. Steph and I will miss her tremendously but are very proud of her decision to start an adventure of her own.

that is way cool for cristina. definitely need to drink to that :beer:

DManuel

JeepFan said:

Congrats to her! Must be a great feeling. Let her know she has given everyone a reason to have a drink on this trip. :)

Nicholas

truth be told, so am i. both our JK's are waiting on coil overs to come in and we're hoping they show up by tomorrow or else it's gonna be real close for us too.

I'm crossing my fingers:fingerscrossed: for both of us to hear something today!

Hey Tony, Vince and I could be in Palmdale by 11 if you want to meet up and head out together - let me know.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wayoflife said:
well, we were able to get moby done but, we're still waiting on the new coil overs for rubicat. at this rate, we'll most likely just be coming in moby.

I'm glad to hear you at least got Moby back. One JK is better than no JK.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug

Great News for Cristina! It's definitely the start of an adventure. She must jazzed:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
got some bad news from mkjeep. unfortunately, it looks like he and his family will not be able to join us this year after all. i am working on finding someone to fill in his spot now.

for those of you who are interested, cindy and i plan on stopping over at bravo on our way out and plan on being there at 9am. if you can make it, we'd love to meet up with you there.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
got some bad news from mkjeep. unfortunately, it looks like he and his family will not be able to join us this year after all. i am working on finding someone to fill in his spot now.

for those of you who are interested, cindy and i plan on stopping over at bravo on our way out and plan on being there at 9am. if you can make it, we'd love to meet up with you there.

Bummer on mkjeep:grayno:, especially so close to the trip.

Count us in for Bravo meet-up.:thumb: One of the many SoCal convoys.

Too bad about Rubikat if it doesn't make it. The build saga has been great.:clap2:

brainchild

10-4 On Bravo

Cool. Meet you at Bravo...Can't wait!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wayoflife said:

That sucks for mk and family...I hope everything is ok.

Top Bottom