Watcha cookin'?

Kumar

I started baking a cake today, then Hampton (our dog) came along while it was cooling and decided he wanted it more than us. Good thing I hadn't frosted it yet. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441501349.809318.jpg

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Reminiscing of my days in SoCal today and decided to build a chicken fajita burrito with homemade pico, yum! Went for Tri color bell peppers and red onions for flair [emoji1][emoji23][emoji482] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441504297.838284.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Had some grass fed cube steak in the freezer that needed to be used. I wasn't sure how to cook it so I texted my favorite chef overlander. But apparently he is only familiar with tube steak, so I was on my own....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442106761.577566.jpg

Homemade freedom fries, cube steak with caramelized onions, homegrown tomatoes sautéed in olive oil and garlic.

Nothing better than "shopping" in your own garden and freezer.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Had some grass fed cube steak in the freezer that needed to be used. I wasn't sure how to cook it so I texted my favorite chef overlander. But apparently he is only familiar with tube steak, so I was on my own....

View attachment 164636

Homemade freedom fries, cube steak with caramelized onions, homegrown tomatoes sautéed in olive oil and garlic.

Nothing better than "shopping" in your own garden and freezer.

I didn't get the text. You must have new friends you talk to now.

Top Bottom