Watcha cookin'?

littlebeas

Not as fancy as you guys, but was able to get my hands on some proper thick cut rib-eyes IMG_1384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Ok, finally got around to making Musubi tonight with my daughter. Yes, Ed is right - it's pretty damn good! I used Lite and Jalapeno Spam and also Hawaiian Furikake seasoning on the rice. I can see why it's so popular. And it's convenient too. Gonna have to try this out with the rest of the family too. :thumb:

20200527_184144_resized.jpg

20200527_184538_resized.jpg

20200527_184652_resized.jpg

Brute

Hooked

jdofmemi

Ok, finally got around to making Musubi tonight with my daughter. Yes, Ed is right - it's pretty damn good! I used Lite and Jalapeno Spam and also Hawaiian Furikake seasoning on the rice. I can see why it's so popular. And it's convenient too. Gonna have to try this out with the rest of the family too. :thumb:

View attachment 347968

View attachment 347969

View attachment 347970

That actually looks pretty good. I will have to try it sometime.

Brute

Hooked
I just found a place in Henderson that has spam musubi’s...and decent kalbi & korean chicken plates...I’m going to have to try their loco moco as well. I’m sooo happy...

Attachments

• C7EBAC22-7F42-4C92-9752-1ABCC0C77DD6.jpg
    C7EBAC22-7F42-4C92-9752-1ABCC0C77DD6.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 50

A.J.

I just found a place in Henderson that has spam musubi’s...and decent kalbi & korean chicken plates...I’m going to have to try their loco moco as well. I’m sooo happy...

Place close to me called Noho’s is one of my favorite. Portions are huge! They got loco moco and broke da mouth burger with brown gravy too. Kalbi, Korean chicken, Spicy Korean pork. So much good Hawaiian style food.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Place close to me called Noho’s is one of my favorite. Portions are huge! They got loco moco and broke da mouth burger with brown gravy too. Kalbi, Korean chicken, Spicy Korean pork. So much good Hawaiian style food.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Nice......

Top Bottom