Watcha cookin'?

Trail JK

I’m in the process of making a tri tip, sous vide 4hrs at 131° then Ray will throw it on the bbq to sear the outside along with some squash and chilies from the garden.

Adjustments.jpg .
IMG_4570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Depends on when I want it. This one I’m doing 8.5 hours. Could do 24 and it would still taste the same as 2. That’s the beauty of it.

Will you sear in cast iron or on the grill at the end? Every year for the past 6 or so when my wife asks me what I want for Christmas I mention a sous vide thing. I get the standard t shirt and slippers. lol maybe this year.

Brute

Hooked
Depends on when I want it. This one I’m doing 8.5 hours. Could do 24 and it would still taste the same as 2. That’s the beauty of it.

Will you sear in cast iron or on the grill at the end? Every year for the past 6 or so when my wife asks me what I want for Christmas I mention a sous vide thing. I get the standard t shirt and slippers. lol maybe this year.

It’s fabulous for holidays...you can precook all your sides, then leave them in the water to the lowest temp of one of the foods to keep everything warm and moist while your prime rib or turkey is cooking...then unzip all the bags at once to serve

Top Bottom