Watcha cookin'?

Andy5160

Hooked
Dang that look good!

Care to share the cook process? I have a fuck in the freezer.

Fuck in the freezer is great to have [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Duck breast is really simple to cook.
1. Season. Salt , pepper. If you want a little kick roast peppercorns grind them. Make sure everything is coated. Salt will let liquid out of the skin and make it crispy.
Depends how thick the breast is sear it skin down ( score the skin almost all the way to the meat) start from a cold pan skin down until crispy I would say 4 min high heat. Flip and do the same on another side. Flip again and place in the 400 oven for 6-8 min once again it depends on how thick the breast is.
Remove from the pan, let rest. If you like slice do it if not slice piece by piece as you go.

I made peaches sauce reduction very simple.

Red vine into the same pan just remove excess fat. I try not to drink now so I used pomegranate juice diluted.
Add Chicken stock reduce,
Add peaches, apples, barriers whatever you want until tender but not too much,you want to retain its appearance. I add fig pure but you can do honey or sugar
Another few minutes and you done. Pure over the breast and you set.
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Fuck in the freezer is great to have [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Duck breast is really simple to cook.
1. Season. Salt , pepper. If you want a little kick roast peppercorns grind them. Make sure everything is coated. Salt will let liquid out of the skin and make it crispy.
Depends how thick the breast is sear it skin down ( score the skin almost all the way to the meat) start from a cold pan skin down until crispy I would say 4 min high heat. Flip and do the same on another side. Flip again and place in the 400 oven for 6-8 min once again it depends on how thick the breast is.
Remove from the pan, let rest. If you like slice do it if not slice piece by piece as you go.

I made peaches sauce reduction very simple.

Red vine into the same pan just remove excess fat.
Add Chicken stock reduce,
Add peaches, apples, barriers whatever clock until tender but not too much you want to retain its appearance. I add fig pure but you can do honey or sugar
Another few minutes and you done. Pure over the breast and you set.
[emoji106]

Can you come make that for me? Plane tickets are cheap now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I told Tina you were making it and she gave the “gross” look. Lol

I’m gonna get some and try it this way and see if she likes it better. What did you pull it at?

190ish. 200 in a few spots.
I ended up wrapping at the 3 hour mark and cranking the heat to 350 because we were hungry and to crisp the poppers.

No way anyone can say what it is other than good if they don’t know before hand. 🤣

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Keto carne asada tacos

75ca7de19c4fda3ab139327163468e5d.jpg

d9bf98377ead1be0e9690c36244c1f2b.jpg

e8f077d3ab36e71e1474cec72024619b.jpg

Cilantro haters have vaginas. You know who you are. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom