VIDEO : WAYALIFE Gladiator Antenna / Light Mount Installation

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I ordered two of these for rear facing Flex era 1 lights. I know the 2020 JT's have the nut on the lower hole. I know I can drill it out. But, there's a nut on the other side? Has anyone done this? I'm hoping drill the nut will break the nut off, so I don't have to pull the bed back and cut the nut off.... I maybe over thinking this..
Maybe your nuts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm on to you, you're determined to make me be a JT owner aren't you?

That was too easy (y)
LOL - Well, I do think you would like one 😁
I ordered two of these for rear facing Flex era 1 lights. I know the 2020 JT's have the nut on the lower hole. I know I can drill it out. But, there's a nut on the other side? Has anyone done this? I'm hoping drill the nut will break the nut off, so I don't have to pull the bed back and cut the nut off.... I maybe over thinking this..
What you see as nuts aren't. They are the nutsert - just shaped like nuts. Here's a shot of what it looks like from the other side. Compliments of it tearing out of my Gladiator bed.

20220216134444-4475f5be.jpg

Very clean! Just about the best looking spot for an antenna on a JT or any truck really. Well done sir! Also a great spot for chase lights up high on the bed. If I ever get a Gladiator I'll have to put this on the list lol 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very clean! Just about the best looking spot for an antenna on a JT or any truck really. Well done sir! Also a great spot for chase lights up high on the bed. If I ever get a Gladiator I'll have to put this on the list lol 👍
LOL - awesome and hope you're able to get one sooner than later :cool:

Aceisback

Hooked
Got a little something in the mail today! Too damn cold out to paint so that’s going to have to wait until tomorrow.
Look like a heavy duty quality product.
I’ll let you know if they handle the whip flags at hiway speeds.
7F8EF157-FAD4-4964-BEAD-8D398A913B47.jpeg

Top Bottom