VIDEO : Cool New Jeep Stuff at SEMA 2023 - DAY 1

JT@623

Hooked
Ohlins coil overs would be sweet if there anything like there other products. Great coverage and thanks again for showing it👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ohlins coil overs would be sweet if there anything like there other products. Great coverage and thanks again for showing it👍
I'm really liking all the features on the Ohlins coilovers, that you can see and can't. They really are trying hard to push the envelope of what can and should be expected out of a coilover and that's what I really like about them and their stuff.
I never ever wanted Rugged Ridge but i
Love that rear bumper on the JT
LOL - what has the world come to when you start looking at Rugged Ridge seriously 🤣
All of your SEMA2023 videos were great and very informative. It was nice to meet you and i really appreciated you including me in this one. See ya next year!
Awesome! Happy to hear you enjoyed our coverage and it was great meeting you as well.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Great video!! Loved seeing Robin and all the cool stuff from the Ohlins crew. That Tesla was legit too!!!

Sorry I didn't see you guys, but like you, I walked a lot!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video!! Loved seeing Robin and all the cool stuff from the Ohlins crew. That Tesla was legit too!!!

Sorry I didn't see you guys, but like you, I walked a lot!!!!
I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to hook up at the show but glad you enjoyed the video. Robin and the guys at Ohlins are awesome and I hope we can do more work with them in the future.

Top Bottom