unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

Harbor freight off 280, for $8. They got some left...just sayin! I just bought mine this morning lol

Sweet. Got a harbor freight off Parmer on my way to work. I'll check it out thanks

Dang thats a huge box!

Midnight and still wrestling with the sliders. I think I'll have to call Rock Hard in the AM; just can't get the middle body bolt to line up on either side :idontknow:

Last edited:
Seriously though, anyone have cornhole or a washers board??

Mike, Ranchos all installed and ready for the run!!! Pumped about about these, thanks again. So pumped i already edited my profile to say "Rancho Shocks" under the suspension. Because if you don't post it.. did it really happen?:thumb:

I can bring a football, tackle or two hand touch?

Well life gets in the way and I will not be able to make the run. Maybe next time, you guys have fun the weather should be awesome.

gentleman I shall see you there ... just have to toss the trasharoo on and make a pot of coffee for the thermos an I am off , little later than I was hoping to head out but had to chase a wire on the cb since it decided it didn't want to come on this morning on the way out of work

and of course the so called beautiful. why don't you click your heels together 3 times and go back to africa.

best line of the skit. Followed by the photo flip.

*shows a picture of rosie o donnell* IT'S BOY GEORGE! now that man right there I'd hate to fight cause she wears underwear with dick holes in em.

Last edited:
and of course the so called beautiful. why don't you click your heels together 3 times and go back to africa.

best line of the skit. Followed by the photo flip.

*shows a picture of rosie o donnel* IT'S BOY GEORGE! now that man right there I'd hate to fight cause cause she wears underwear with dick holes in em.

Here's my fav:

Excuse me why I go put some water in Buck Nasty's momma's dish.

Top Bottom