unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

You getting there early enough to meet us at the staging area? That's an early morning for you! Lol
Yeah, its nothing new sadly. Usually take off around 4-4:30 in the am and haul ace there and arrive at 8-8:15 lol
Harbor freight off 280, for $8. They got some left...just sayin! I just bought mine this morning lol
Nice! I might pic one up if i can tomorrow. Do you remember the brand name?
Sliders just got here :rock:
View attachment 224960

Dang thats a huge box!

Can't wait! Work has been hectic this week so I'm probably not going to get off in time to make the convoy from Houston. Hoping I can make it to dinner though!

We are loaded up and will be heading down in the morning. Going to run over to Enchanted Rock or maybe Longhorn Caverns if anyone is going to be in town early.

It looks like I might be able to take a half day tomorrow at work so I'll meet everyone at the taco place! If I can't get work situated, I probably won't get to marble falls till 8 or 9 in the evening. Hopefully I won't miss any evening activities! I am staying at the motel 6.

It looks like I might be able to take a half day tomorrow at work so I'll meet everyone at the taco place! If I can't get work situated, I probably won't get to marble falls till 8 or 9 in the evening. Hopefully I won't miss any evening activities! I am staying at the motel 6.

I think there are enough of us at the Motel to have a shindig in the parking lot!

I think there are enough of us at the Motel to have a shindig in the parking lot!

The parking lot is the best part of this Motel 6. And the fact they will let you hang as long as you want lol [emoji23]

Top Bottom