Trucklite went above and beyond! They sent an engineer to my house!

Jersey_Devil

So I've had my TL lights for over a year now and about a month ago my passenger side high beam would flash not flicker but flash completely on and off on its own after using the high beams. I called TL customer service and got an ignorant asshole. I went online and talked all sorts of shit on the company for leaving me hanging out to dry. Once TL got wind of how pissed I was and that I was sounding off online they got together (because I'm not the only one with the high beam problem) and agreed they need to get the issue resolved for everyone. Now this problem is few and far between so I wouldn't worry about it happening to u but if it does now the customer support team is aware that this issue is NOT the flicker and will replace ur lights lickidy split!

So as everyone here knows now that I've been experiencing problems with my TL lights over the past month, and that when I called and customer service got an attitude trying to tell me it was a "flicker" not the "flashing" I described I got pissed. Not because of the problem with the lights themselves but how I felt myself and other JK owners were being left hanging out to dry, despite what everyone thinks that was why I was so pissed. Well because of my ranting and raving TL really wanted to make sure that I was and everyone for that matter was a happy customer and recieved the attention we all deserved. They sent an engineer from their plant to my house yesterday to try and find out what's going on, and of course the hibeam worked perfectly fine while he was there...Figures.... So anyway he tested all sorts of other stuff. My factory harnesses were corroded pretty bad so we cleaned them up and he hooked me with a complete new setup! Even gave me a bunch of TL swag! The engineer Mark was a very kind and knowledgeable guy, I felt so bad he drive all that way and then it would do the problem. He didn't mind at all and said" isn't that how it always happens? " lol
So all in all I'm a VERY HAPPY Trucklite customer, my faith had been more than renewed in this company! I now HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company! Bob the head of engineering and Mark the senior engineer were phenomenal!

Good Day All!

Buy some Trucklite headlights and love them!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Jersey_Devil

Hat, shirt (being mailed), beer hugger, one in all tool, and a calender. They really hooked me up.:beer::D

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Top Bottom