TIRED of Seeing ADS Everywhere?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thats awesome and a great idea. I was thinking you were going to add a paid version or something I would have done as well. I'm liking the new feel of the site.
In spite of what so many people seem to think, WAYALIFE is NOT a vehicle that Cindy and I use to make money. It's a forum we created so that we could have a home on the internet where we can share our passion of Jeeps with people like you. It literally costs us more money to have this place on our own dedicated server and keep it updated than we could ever make on it. And really, we're happy that this is something we can afford to do but at the same time, we'd be stupid to just keep burning cash when some of the cost of all this can offset with something like ads. With that said, it's always felt wrong to us to charge people for something that we wanted.

Glad you're liking the new site.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Much better. That drop down one at the top was killing me on mobile.
Trust me, Cindy and I were subjected to the same crap and yes, that one was just too much. Glad to hear we were able to nix most of them and that you're okay with things now.

Brute

Hooked
The ads don’t bother me at all...I find some of them humorous as it pertains to a thread...

Top Bottom