The Slimer Build Thread

Prime8

Some pictures of the damage from last weekends trip to The Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana. Glad I installed the Protek Skids!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366904568.825900.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366904579.213793.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366904589.114798.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366904601.114148.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366904609.998552.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366904616.948287.jpg

Feels good to rub your belly on the rocks for the first time in a new rig...

JKU EXTREME

Seems like you got it all figured out, before the jeep was even off the truck, that's sweet

If I had the budget to do all the things you're doing all at once, you and I would be in the same boat my friend

Good luck on the build and post up some pics along the way

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

BlackKnight

In 4 days they rusted that much...

Doesn't take that much. Even here in New England it is the same. But for us we have to deal with the left over salts on the roads, that amount of rust would have been on the scratches on the way home from the trail here...

Prime8

Doesn't take that much. Even here in New England it is the same. But for us we have to deal with the left over salts on the roads, that amount of rust would have been on the scratches on the way home from the trail here...

Haha, our parking lot at work is still white. We get our fair share of salt here too...

BlackKnight

Haha, our parking lot at work is still white. We get our fair share of salt here too...

Here, because the street sweepers have only just started comming out, there are some locations where if you drive too close to the center of the road you put up a continuios stream of dust cloud. Note I did not mention the lines, as in those places you see no lines, just a sand pile in the center of the road..

I live just outside Worchester MA. this years Snowiest city in the continental US. :eek::tantrum::cussing:

Yes we beat out NY in another thing :) Just wish it could be a Dam Superbowl....

Prime8

Yeah yeah yeah. Keep harassing the Midwest guy who doesn't have access to rocks... Hahaha, yuck it up, fellas, yuck it up...

Prime8

New addition to the jeep family.
Roland Clayton, born at 3:37 this morning.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367877934.335752.jpg

With an excited big brother...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367877959.782045.jpg

Top Bottom