The Return of Big Black

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What a bummer. How old was he?

The good thing is you will remember him for many years to come with the amount of hair he left in your jeep.

Ddays

Hooked
Damn, sorry to hear. We have a 12yo lab/retriever mix in the same shape. They have such a sweet personalities. always happy & love everyone.

benatc1

Hooked
What a bummer. How old was he?

The good thing is you will remember him for many years to come with the amount of hair he left in your jeep.
Ha yea the hair will live on longer than all of us… he was almost 9, but early which is tough cause him mind was so good, but he has both ACLs done around 5 and been a pretty steady physical decline since then, so you know how it goes

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ha yea the hair will live on longer than all of us… he was almost 9, but early which is tough cause him mind was so good, but he has both ACLs done around 5 and been a pretty steady physical decline since then, so you know how it goes
Total bummer. Sweetheart of a dog.
Our new neighbors have two. They are such cool dogs.

Brute

Hooked
I'm very sorry to hear this Ben...

We have two dogs approaching the end of their lives; Chip is going on 17, and Waz going on 15. Not looking forward to having them depart...

benatc1

Hooked
I'm very sorry to hear this Ben...

We have two dogs approaching the end of their lives; Chip is going on 17, and Waz going on 15. Not looking forward to having them depart...
Yea sounds like they are getting up there, that’s a pretty good run though, definitely won’t make it any easier when the time comes

benatc1

Hooked
In an effort to get more uptravel with these 38s, I decided to bite the bullet and do the fender trim. I went with the Quake LED smoked lights, install was very easy, also added some Evo fender liners for clean up the look. I ordered the coilover cut out ones so not to have to buy another set down the road. Thanks to Jeremy at Disciple for the hook up on the fenders liners. Was able to get one done today, happy with the result. Will do the same to the drivers side then trim the rears, and get some liners for back there too now that they are released. IMG_6717.jpeg IMG_6718.jpeg

JAGS

Hooked
Just catching up from a while back. Sorry to hear about sully. Remember lots of runs together.

Jeep is looking good. I’m trying to make up my mind on fender lights and trim. The quakes look good. How are they at night?

benatc1

Hooked
Lookin real good there my friend! I like the Quake LED's a lot.
Yea I’m pretty impressed by them, very solid construction, I opted to not drill the outside hole in the fender and went with the double sided tape, cause I think that bolt there looks terrible even if it’s functional.

benatc1

Hooked
Just catching up from a while back. Sorry to hear about sully. Remember lots of runs together.

Jeep is looking good. I’m trying to make up my mind on fender lights and trim. The quakes look good. How are they at night?
Thanks Jason, yea we miss him but def doing better.

I resisted on all my jeeps for a long time, especially the ones with the newer styler rubicon fenders, which I really like the look, definitely because a necessity tho as I really want more up travel. Here are some pics at night, I have only done one side so fortunately can show a comparison IMG_6719.jpeg IMG_6720.jpeg IMG_6721.jpeg

Top Bottom