The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Sharkey

Word Ninja
After further review, I have figured out that picture. They are standing in their high school, wearing Hawaiian shirts, and holding up three fingers. Clearly, that's the dungeons and dragons club and they are celebrating their third straight state title.

WJCO

Meme King
After further review, I have figured out that picture. They are standing in their high school, wearing Hawaiian shirts, and holding up three fingers. Clearly, that's the dungeons and dragons club and they are celebrating their third straight state title.

Those guys are dangerous. I'll make sure and keep my kids away from that school.. :ahhhhh:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Of all the stuff you can find on the internet this picture embarrasses me the most[emoji17]

Is it because your in the photo? :cheesy:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you won't find a picture of me anywhere on the Internet.[emoji14]

dwvninety

It could also be a 3peet Pokemon championship.

btw I saw this pic...it just needs the "e"

IMG_1786.JPG

Top Bottom