The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

WJCO

Meme King
This was a picture from his facebook page! Nothing says 'Gangsta' like Hawaiian shirts in what appears to be a school photo.

1377441_532210486872007_669315544_n.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow . I really don't get the obsession.
Lol there is sooooo much out there you can do with your time!
Damn Eddie, you need to be in people magazine! :cheesy:

:thankyou: The crazy thing is, I don't even know what it is I'm doing to get a kid like so obsessed with me :crazyeyes:

Well you gotta admire the randomness of his comments. Haha. Some people man.

LOL!! That is the truth! :cheesy:

Probably mad that he got added to the 'no fly list' and had to change his plans for the day.

:cheesy: That is just so wrong but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was funny :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was a picture from his facebook page! Nothing says 'Gangsta' like Hawaiian shirts in what appears to be a school photo.

View attachment 185936

:cheesy: OMG, is that photo for real??? Damn, I was just kidding about this guy being a kid, you know, as in a "loser who lives in his mom's basement" but that's just awesome!! :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: OMG, is that photo for real??? Damn, I was just kidding about this guy being a kid, you know, as in a "loser who lives in his mom's basement" but that's just awesome!! :crazyeyes:

Not sure if it's real, but it was on his page!!!!!!!! What a dork.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Always a good laugh when this thread gets bumped. He probably decided yesterday that he likes Jeeps, joined one of the other forums, found one of their bullshit threads and is now their newest crusader. :doh:

And WALers are called Kool-Aid drinkers....... :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if it's real, but it was on his page!!!!!!!! What a dork.

I just took a look at his page and I think that is him. I wonder if that makes me a "borderline pedophile" now :thinking: :crazyeyes:

Always a good laugh when this thread gets bumped. He probably decided yesterday that he likes Jeeps, joined one of the other forums, found one of their bullshit threads and is now their newest crusader. :doh:

And WALers are called Kool-Aid drinkers....... :crazyeyes:

Well hell, if you don't think like these losers and agree with everything they have to say, what else would you be :cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
:cheesy::cheesy::clap2::clap2: Which tool is he in the photo? I bet the number of fingers he is holding up equals the amount of hours it has been since he last suckled his mother's breasts.

Top Bottom