The New Bronco: Better than the Original?

Ddays

Hooked
The more I look at these the more I like them. Looks like Ford really put a lot of thought into these. I'm not overly thrilled over the Sport model though. Wouldn't replace the Jeep but an addition to it in a few years is definitely a possibility

benatc1

Hooked
I like them, think they are nice and a great set up. I won't ever buy though as I can't see a scenario where I'd need one and a Jeep. Or justify it to the wife lol

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MORedJeep

The Bronco is nice enough, I always liked older model cars so give me a ‘68 instead.

As a few others mentioned earlier, I like the competition. If the Bronco release results in a Wrangler factory V8 then Jeep enthusiasts win and those that prefer the Bronco get what they want. I will always own a Jeep and I don’t have the space for another car. My problem now is figuring out how to get the V8Wrangler if/when it’s released.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

sm31

My wife is already talking about getting one with the "big foot" (Sasquatch, LoL...) package. So I guess we'll have the opportunity for some objective comparison testing at some point in the near future.

For me, I couldn't be happier. Jeep has had this lucrative market segment pretty much to itself for too long, and we (the consumers) have suffered for it. Capitalism is a grand thing. :beer:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Talked to a friend of mine who helped with suspension design and I asked him why didn’t they put a solid axle under the front. He said for the ride. He also said he’s working on a rear sway bay disconnect like the front disconnect. He also said something about factory 38’s and 700hp V8. We didn’t want to talk too much about it because we were drinking and I was supposed to be doing wedding shit. [emoji482]Lol

JDDK

my wife wants one and I keep downplaying it so she will push harder. I actually want one and if we are taking her vehicle around, it wont be a frickin minivan. but i have to figure out how to make her fight for the squatch options[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

my wife wants one and I keep downplaying it so she will push harder. I actually want one and if we are taking her vehicle around, it wont be a frickin minivan. but i have to figure out how to make her fight for the squatch options[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya gotta wait for the OJ package. White and comes with radar detectors 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

King Con

Well I put money down on one. Just sold the JK Rubicon with a whopping 14,000 miles on it. It spent more time in the shop than in my garage. Loved the thing when I had it but I was tired of always having to have it fixed.

People here keep laughing about it, I don’t understand that. It’s a good thing for Jeep to have competition. Has way more horsepower than the Heep, better ground clearance, etc. I would have liked to see if it had a solid front axle what people would be saying. It will compete off-road. Ford absolutely hit a grand slam with this. For what you get it is priced way better than a Heep. Dana 44 STD!

Jeep is going to get hurt big time with this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom