The New Bronco: Better than the Original?

duktrx

Hmmm hard to think ever going back to a Ford.

My 1988 Bronco had head gaskets replaced twice in 2 years, when I traded it in it had 109K on the clock. That POS left me stranded with my 2-year-old daughter for 3 hours in the winter while I waited for my mom to tow me.

The only reason Ford sells so many trucks, they are cheap and disposable.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Well I put money down on one. Just sold the JK Rubicon with a whopping 14,000 miles on it. It spent more time in the shop than in my garage. Loved the thing when I had it but I was tired of always having to have it fixed.

People here keep laughing about it, I don’t understand that. It’s a good thing for Jeep to have competition. Has way more horsepower than the Heep, better ground clearance, etc. I would have liked to see if it had a solid front axle what people would be saying. It will compete off-road. Ford absolutely hit a grand slam with this. For what you get it is priced way better than a Heep. Dana 44 STD!

Jeep is going to get hurt big time with this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sucks you had shittie luck with your Jeep.

But didn’t they say that when the Yota FJ came back out or the new Colorado or the Nissan Xterra. All media hype right now just like the Rona. IMO.

Besides it still has a blue oval on it. Lol

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I think the new Broncos look very clean. They did a good job with the design but I still feel like there trying to make it more like a Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Hmmm hard to think ever going back to a Ford.

My 1988 Bronco had head gaskets replaced twice in 2 years, when I traded it in it had 109K on the clock. That POS left me stranded with my 2-year-old daughter for 3 hours in the winter while I waited for my mom to tow me.

The only reason Ford sells so many trucks, they are cheap and disposable.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There was a time for sure that some broncos were POS’s. I have to disagree that modern Ford trucks are cheap or crappy. The big manufacturers these days all have their hiccups, but it’s all down to bias and preference anymore really.

Exodus 4x4

There was a time for sure that some broncos were POS’s. I have to disagree that modern Ford trucks are cheap or crappy. The big manufacturers these days all have their hiccups, but it’s all down to bias and preference anymore really.

I can’t wait to get one. I don’t know when it’ll happen but it most definitely will

duktrx

I agree all modern trucks have become far from economical. My comment was more directed towards Ford's claim of best selling or most popular.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Some guy told me I should lower the price of my JK8 because the bronco was coming out. [emoji23]

I told him gtfo here with that bullshit. It’s not even a Jeep. If he’s trying to negotiate bring up the JT.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just saw this article: https://www.foxnews.com/auto/ford-b...next-to-jeep-wrangler-which-do-you-prefer.amp

Honestly this thing looks like an fj cruiser to me. I'm happy they're bringing the Bronco back but I wouldn't buy one.

Yup... the more I look at it the more I dislike it... But I won't be surprised if my wife wants one. :crazyeyes:

It looks good like this.

Adjustments.JPG

But not any other way I think.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just got off the Rubicon. Crossed paths with a bunch of Ford engineers doing some late stage testing and refining of the Bronco computers. IMG_4104.jpg IMG_4106.jpg IMG_4107.jpg IMG_4108.jpg IMG_4109.jpg

Top Bottom