The Mistress 2.0 build

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oops I meant fender liners. I ordered the evo vented for coil spring suspension when I should have ordered the ones for coil over suspension.
That makes more sense. I was curious what fenders you would have ordered. I’m sure someone would buy the ones you have.

CalSgt

Hooked
Oops I meant fender liners. I ordered the evo vented for coil spring suspension when I should have ordered the ones for coil over suspension.
Order the ones for coilovers, trace a pattern where they cut the extra material on the coil spring ones, then send me the ones with the lines traced on them & I'll cut them out & put them on my jeep... Everybody wins

MericaMade

Order the ones for coilovers, trace a pattern where they cut the extra material on the coil spring ones, then send me the ones with the lines traced on them & I'll cut them out & put them on my jeep... Everybody wins

They look different in the side by side pictures. I don't think you can swap out the center section like on the JK ones.

Jeep is finally up and drivable. I took it down for an alignment just to see how close me and MericaMade got it.

I still have a pull to the right and cant figure that one out. Any of you degents have any thoughts or guidance?

jdofmemi

Jeep is finally up and drivable. I took it down for an alignment just to see how close me and MericaMade got it.

I still have a pull to the right and cant figure that one out. Any of you degents have any thoughts or guidance?
Refresh my memory on what all you put on

WJCO

Meme King

Pulling could be a tire issue but usually it's a caster problem. Pretty difficult to do on a solid axle. If camber is extreme enough, it can cause a pull, but again on a solid axle, it's unlikely unless you have really fucked up bearings or ball joints. Thrust angle can cause some weird symptoms too.

Pulling could be a tire issue but usually it's a caster problem. Pretty difficult to do on a solid axle. If camber is extreme enough, it can cause a pull, but again on a solid axle, it's unlikely unless you have really fucked up bearings or ball joints. Thrust angle can cause some weird symptoms too.
This is a good point. I can adjust caster when evo decides to ship out the control arms. Hopefully this year.

20210418_144602.jpg

20210418_144546.jpg

Almost done. Got the evo enforcer pro stage 4 plus all in. Evo fender liners, evo tire carrier, evo sliders, Black rhino beadlocks with some toyo rubber. Synergy drag link, track bar, tie rod, sector shaft brace, warn winch. Baja designs onyx 6 bar, arb compressor mounted with Eddie's ACM and some quake led chop brackets. Naturally thr king bumps stops and steering stabilizer on back ordered.

Top Bottom