The Mistress 2.0 build

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks great... Is that one of those pro eagle jacks? How do you like it?

It's amazing. Most amazing part is it's not mine so I didn't have to buy it! Special thanks to @mericamade for having all the tools and knowledge. Oh and the whiskey for afterwards when our backs hurt.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have pro eagle as well. Awesome jack, relatively light for what it is and mounts great and does rattle in the Jeep. It’s only a couple inches at the tongue so you can slide it under an axle in the rocks very easily.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
Looks great... Is that one of those pro eagle jacks? How do you like it?
I have pro eagle as well. Awesome jack, relatively light for what it is and mounts great and does rattle in the Jeep. It’s only a couple inches at the tongue so you can slide it under an axle in the rocks very easily.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I recently bought one, I got the 3 ton, it's pretty awesome, only thing I don't love is none of the wheels turn, but it's really not a big deal and I'm thinking it's just a feature I was used to.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I recently bought one, I got the 3 ton, it's pretty awesome, only thing I don't love is none of the wheels turn, but it's really not a big deal and I'm thinking it's just a feature I was used to.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, you have to slide it instead of turning but the wheels wouldn’t work in the field anyway.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

MericaMade

I just bought the Pro Eagle riser and attached it to a Costco Jack and it works wonderful. I feel something like this is a must have when you're working on a Jeep with coilovers or 37s cuz you got to get the fucker so far up in the air to work on it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I just bought the Pro Eagle riser and attached it to a Costco Jack and it works wonderful. I feel something like this is a must have when you're working on a Jeep with coilovers or 37s cuz you got to get the fucker so far up in the air to work on it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup and a tall set of jack stands

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bullwinckle

Hooked
The sad part is I have a ford fiesta as commuter. It was at the dealer getting the heater fixed that day. I paid less for that car than I had into aftermarket in the jeep.

All good though. Now I have a rubicon on coilovers.
Its looking good! Well worth the money.

Top Bottom