The "Mid Life" buy thread

I have been working out a trade for a week now on some half doors with uppers and wouldn't you know it on my Birthday it all came together! Total Cost $0.00

I just snapped a few pics at the gas station after picking them up :thumb:

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

:beer:

I have been working out a trade for a week now on some half doors with uppers and wouldn't you know it on my Birthday it all came together! Total Cost $0.00

I just snapped a few pics at the gas station after picking them up :thumb:

View attachment 166899

View attachment 166900

View attachment 166901

View attachment 166902

View attachment 166903

View attachment 166904

View attachment 166905

View attachment 166906

:beer:

God welcome to the half door family, it is so amazing having em

JAGS

Hooked
Looks good. Were you able to still make seniors early bird at Denny's for the free birthday meal. Lol[emoji6]

Happy birthday b man!!! [emoji512][emoji322][emoji106]

whispike

I have only run 2 tanks through. Manual Calculation on mixed around town / crowded Freeway i show 16.4 The computer showed 16.4 when I looked last. The lowest I have scene the computer was 15.6. The computer seems very close every time I've compared so we will see what it says after 5 tanks for a good average.

Stock was mid 18's traveling and low 17's with the mixture of around town / Socal freeway so basically lost 1.5 - 2.0 mpg with the 37's

I must be doing something wrong because with 35's and 4.88s my CPU says 13.8 with mixed driving city/hwy on my 2014. And when I manually calculate is comes out about the same.

Bad Ass!!!!!!

Man that's amazing rig great job and keep it up

So jealous! Doors look great!

Nice score. And happy birthday!!!

God welcome to the half door family, it is so amazing having em

Thanks!

Dang you. Looks great.

Btw, if you come out from work one day with full doors instead......it was me!

Thanks - and I'm watching you :brows:

Wow those look great! Happy Birthday Brando.

Looks killer Brandon! Happy birthday, glad it worked out for you

Looks good. Were you able to still make seniors early bird at Denny's for the free birthday meal. Lol[emoji6]

Happy birthday b man!!! [emoji512][emoji322][emoji106]

Thanks and no I missed Denny's - Had to get back to the Home before they noticed me missing :cheesy:

Looks great Brandon! Glad it worked out.

Looks badass! Happy birthday sir [emoji482]

Looks awesome! Congrats on the steal and happy birthday!

Looks good. We're those the ones on the San Diego Craigslist?

Thanks and yes

Happy birthday! Those doors really set that Jeep off [emoji106]

Thanks

I must be doing something wrong because with 35's and 4.88s my CPU says 13.8 with mixed driving city/hwy on my 2014. And when I manually calculate is comes out about the same.

It has come down a little since that post - and I have added more weight since. But I still get 14.x around town and have seen 16.x on the highway. Maybe it is how I drive (remember I am Old).

Top Bottom