The long and slow build of "................"

fiend

Caught the Bug
Using a breaker bar could make your lugs too tight and lead to failure of the studs. Go to harbor Freight and get a torque wrench. 20 bux well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Please go get a torque wrench, I beg you. I have like 2, that I use for different range of torque. I just picked up an in/lbs wrench to do my brake lines. I have 3 now.

10abadilla/jk

Please go get a torque wrench, I beg you. I have like 2, that I use for different range of torque. I just picked up an in/lbs wrench to do my brake lines. I have 3 now.

I will get one maybe this coming weekend when everything is open and I am available. Honestly I think I am fine. I don't feel as if I over torqued them. I torqued them like I do my wheels.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

10abadilla/jk

Unfortunately I was involved in a minor accident during road construction. The turning light was green and the front of the jeep got cought on the middle of the intersection when the light turned red. I looked in all three of my mirrors before I reversed to get out of the intersection. I did not see anyone behind me so I let off the break as the jeep rolled back that's when I heard a crunching noise and a yell. I threw it in park and ran behind the jeep to make sure everyone was ok. Anyways this was the outcome. 20170713_145009.jpg 20170713_145013.jpg 20170713_145005.jpg 20170713_145019_HDR.jpg
Luckily everyone was ok. My hitch is the only thing that hit him. His car was small which made it impossible to see him behind me. Either way it was my fault.

seansheds

Unfortunately I was involved in a minor accident during road construction. The turning light was green and the front of the jeep got cought on the middle of the intersection when the light turned red. I looked in all three of my mirrors before I reversed to get out of the intersection. I did not see anyone behind me so I let off the break as the jeep rolled back that's when I heard a crunching noise and a yell. I threw it in park and ran behind the jeep to make sure everyone was ok. Anyways this was the outcome. View attachment 267942 View attachment 267943 View attachment 267944 View attachment 267945
Luckily everyone was ok. My hitch is the only thing that hit him. His car was small which made it impossible to see him behind me. Either way it was my fault.

That really sucks man, but glad everyone is ok.

dillard09

Those 37s look good! :thumb: Hows the drive with them compared to the 35s? You ready to try them out on some rocks?

Top Bottom