The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
Best wishes on the upcoming birth.

The BFGs are competent tires, with good all around traction in everything except mud.

They do good on snow, and surprisingly well in rocks, especially considering that they wear like iron. Very good tread life.
Thank you! I’m certainly glad they wear like iron. I’m not typically one to go through mud unless necessary lol so thats great to hear they are good everywhere else 👍

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
So much congratulations, Im so happy everything went well for you guys. Let us know if you need anything at anytime!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congratulations.
Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!!!👨‍👩‍👧 (Had to really search hard for that Emoji.. Lol)
So much congratulations, Im so happy everything went well for you guys. Let us know if you need anything at anytime!
Thank you all! She is such a blessing! Thank you for the offer Jason, we should be set as of now. Eshy will be taking a little longer to recover since she had a c-section after trying a natural birth for a few hours, Hazel just did not want to come out. So she is a beat up 2 ways unfortunately.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Thank you all! She is such a blessing! Thank you for the offer Jason, we should be set as of now. Eshy will be taking a little longer to recover since she had a c-section after trying a natural birth for a few hours, Hazel just did not want to come out. So she is a beat up 2 ways unfortunately.
That’s how my little one came in to this world. Maria wanted a natural birth, but Layla presented face up so they had to resort to an emergency C section after a couple hours. Happy everything went well for you and your family!

Top Bottom