The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This week has turned around for the most part!

1)I was offered a position at the Yellowstone Club as an assistant property manager temporarily so that I’m trained properly to be a Property Manager. Could only take a couple months until they bump me up.

2)Had our first major ultrasound today! Our baby girl is healthy and above average size apparently.

3)The rash my wife had that I spoke of earlier this week turned out to be shingles and was super painful. It is subsiding and she is doing better.

4)Took the Jeep in for the rocker arms, it’s going to be way cheaper than I expected. He had to order the parts so Monday it will be fixed!
(Had to rent a car so we could get it checked out, driving a tiny Ford Fiesta was kinda embarrassing [emoji23])

Praise the Lord for how the week ended!

Awesome and good to hear :thumb:

jdofmemi

Glad to hear things are looking up after a rough start.

Best of luck with the new job. Sounds like you are moving up in the world, and glad to hear the baby and momma are doing better.

Shingles suck! But they are better than what you suspected at first.

benatc1

Hooked
Glad to hear things are significantly improving for you, I remember way back in high school when one of my buddies had a fiesta "pimped" out, it was hilarious

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Great to hear things are turning around for the better.

Thanks! Things certainly have turned around!

That’s going to be an incredible place to work! Good news on the baby and Jeep

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m very excited to be working there! The only unfortunate part is I had to shave my beard lol

Not a bad end to a rough beginning. Glad it worked out. Good to hear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not a bad end at all, I still need to figure out the F250 but as long as one vehicle is up and running we are fine

Congrats on everything turning around for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you!

Awesome and good to hear :thumb:

Thank you!

Glad to hear things are looking up after a rough start.

Best of luck with the new job. Sounds like you are moving up in the world, and glad to hear the baby and momma are doing better.

Shingles suck! But they are better than what you suspected at first.

Thank you! It will definitely be a step in the right direction, this new job will be more of a consistent paycheck since stocking sheetrock was piece rate. Super busy and good money from the beginning of summer through the fall then slow in the winter and spring, this week I only had 2 days of work.

Shingles do suck just by seeing how much pain my wife was in, the nerve pain was unbearable for her. I’m just glad it didn’t last longer than it did.

Glad to hear things are significantly improving for you, I remember way back in high school when one of my buddies had a fiesta "pimped" out, it was hilarious

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you! I bet that was hilarious to see! [emoji23]

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Good luck on the new gig and great news on the baby and wife. Hope everything keeps turning up and up!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats on the new job Jamie, and the good baby news and the good Jeep news, sorry about the shingles though. Reminds me I need to get that shot

Thank you! The shingles were definitely a bummer and worse than the Chinese virus lol we never officially had it but I’m pretty sure we did

Good luck on the new gig and great news on the baby and wife. Hope everything keeps turning up and up!

Thank you! I sure hope so too

sipafz

Caught the Bug
This week has turned around for the most part!

1)I was offered a position at the Yellowstone Club as an assistant property manager temporarily so that I’m trained properly to be a Property Manager. Could only take a couple months until they bump me up.

2)Had our first major ultrasound today! Our baby girl is healthy and above average size apparently.

3)The rash my wife had that I spoke of earlier this week turned out to be shingles and was super painful. It is subsiding and she is doing better.

4)Took the Jeep in for the rocker arms, it’s going to be way cheaper than I expected. He had to order the parts so Monday it will be fixed!
(Had to rent a car so we could get it checked out, driving a tiny Ford Fiesta was kinda embarrassing [emoji23])

Praise the Lord for how the week ended!

Been out for a bit, but I’m glad to hear that things are improving. Congratulations on the new job!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Been out for a bit, but I’m glad to hear that things are improving. Congratulations on the new job!

Thank you very much! The first few days have been awesome with my new career! I am loving it and I’ve been placed in a great neighborhood with great families.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s great news! Just remember you will get out of it what you put into it

Absolutely, I’ve been putting my all into it. As of now I am an assistant, but I have a feeling I will be a property manager in the next month. The guy I’m shadowing has a promotion coming in the next couple weeks and fingers crossed it’s me who will take care of his member’s homes once he moves to his new position.

JKbrick

Absolutely, I’ve been putting my all into it. As of now I am an assistant, but I have a feeling I will be a property manager in the next month. The guy I’m shadowing has a promotion coming in the next couple weeks and fingers crossed it’s me who will take care of his member’s homes once he moves to his new position.

Hope it works out for you as well [emoji106]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
So what did they find with your Jeep. I see you mentioned that they were going to replace rocker arms. Bad roller bearings? Anything else?

Jsouder53

Hooked
So what did they find with your Jeep. I see you mentioned that they were going to replace rocker arms. Bad roller bearings? Anything else?

Sorry I’m just responding about this, all they did was replace my rocker arms on the passenger side. The roller bearings were part of the rocker arm. They said if I waited longer to replace them I would’ve had to replace my cam shaft

Jsouder53

Hooked
So I’ve been trying to think of a way so that my wife can stay at home with our baby after she arrives in May and even homeschool since we don’t trust the direction schools are going. (Great thing is, my wife used to teach early childhood education for 9 years [emoji16])

I don’t know why we didn’t think of this sooner, but we are finally going to make our side hustle a full time at home job for my wife! We have been making a big push this week on it and hopefully it takes off the way we envision.

CalSgt

Hooked
So I’ve been trying to think of a way so that my wife can stay at home with our baby after she arrives in May and even homeschool since we don’t trust the direction schools are going. (Great thing is, my wife used to teach early childhood education for 9 years [emoji16])

I don’t know why we didn’t think of this sooner, but we are finally going to make our side hustle a full time at home job for my wife! We have been making a big push this week on it and hopefully it takes off the way we envision.

Good luck... I wish we could pull something like that off without drastically changing our lifestyle

black pearl

Hooked

Tupperware? 🤣

Good luck! We have often considered something similar.

Top Bottom