The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Head gasket? Or valve cover gasket? Big difference. Good to hear that it’s not a head rocker tick!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I’m glad it’s not that too! And you’re right, it’s the valve cover gasket. I made a mistake on that last post

I think I read somewhere that our Jeeps (‘16) were produced after the rocker arm tick was solved. Doesn’t mean it’s not on my mind every time I hear something though.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I think I read somewhere that our Jeeps (‘16) were produced after the rocker arm tick was solved. Doesn’t mean it’s not on my mind every time I hear something though.

I sure hope that is the case! I’ll do some research into it

Jsouder53

Hooked

Just did some reading and 2014 and later have the revised cylinder head. So we should be clear of that issue

Jsouder53

Hooked
My wife and I have been keeping a secret for a little while. We are going to be adding a new little Jeeper to the world in May!

C84002AA-6C25-4EFB-8F6E-5B8DCBB7AB52.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
My wife and I have been keeping a secret for a little while. We are going to be adding a new little Jeeper to the world in May!

View attachment 354065

Congratulations! Not even at square one yet. Looking forward to mine leaving the nest next year! Take time reflect along the way, because it goes by quick. Start the 529 account now!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Congratulations Jason!! That is so awesome!

You guys have built a great home to grow your family in! So many adventures in your future

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congratulations! The goats seem to approve also!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you!

Congratulations! Not even at square one yet. Looking forward to mine leaving the nest next year! Take time reflect along the way, because it goes by quick. Start the 529 account now!

Thank you! We certainly will [emoji106]

Congratulations Jason!! That is so awesome!

You guys have built a great home to grow your family in! So many adventures in your future

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you! We are looking forward to the adventures to come!

Congrats! :thumb:

Thank you!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats! That's awesome news!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s awesome! Congratulations

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you guys!!

I thought that’s what everyone in Montana did in the winter to stay warm? [emoji23][emoji23]
Congrats to you both

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha it’s one way to stay warm for sure [emoji23]

Congrats! Get your ski turns in this winter!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks!! To be honest, I might skip getting a pass this year with all the stupid China virus rules [emoji849] it’s going to be dumb. Might just have to hike and ski

Top Bottom