The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's a funny thing that no mater what I say or how nice I try to be, someone always gets their panties in a bunch and tries to turn things around so that it is I who needs to have, "thicker skin". Just got done talking to a DUNE YXZ who apparently has 2-door insecurities that he's dealing with. :naw:

DUNE YXZ.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

It's a funny thing that no mater what I say or how nice I try to be, someone always gets their panties in a bunch and tries to turn things around so that it is I who needs to have, "thicker skin". Just got done talking to a DUNE YXZ who apparently has 2-door insecurities that he's dealing with. :naw:

View attachment 360083

I never understood the pride in some two door owners lol... I get it they’re awesome for tight trails but you can’t beat a four door for room/comfort. 🤷*♂️

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I never understood the pride in some two door owners lol... I get it they’re awesome for tight trails but you can’t beat a four door for room/comfort. 🤷*♂️

It's weird. I just don't understand guys like this. I love 2-doors and glad that he does too. To get all bent out of shape about other people wanting to drive a "soccer mom" rig is beyond me.

Time to get a six door Jeep...

LOL - seriously

fiend

Caught the Bug
It's weird. I just don't understand guys like this. I love 2-doors and glad that he does too. To get all bent out of shape about other people wanting to drive a "soccer mom" rig is beyond me.

LOL - seriously

To Jeepers of a certain era/age, four door jeeps are sacrilege. 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Hmm. Pissy little fucker. As a 2 door guy I can say the 4 doors are just as badass and even better in some if not most circumstances. They both have their advantages but it just comes down to personal preference, which clearly this guy has never heard of.

Torrin

To Jeepers of a certain era/age, four door jeeps are sacrilege. 🤷🏻*♂️

Not that I ever would have publicly whined about it, but I was a little judgey about a 2DR (real) vs 4DR (fake) Jeeps. Watching Eddie and Mel wheel 4 doors and driving one for myself, and I now love both equally, just different views on things. Why troll on youtube about it is beyond me.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

LOL - seriously

Dude acts like JL is a real jeep anyways. [emoji23]

JAGS

Hooked

View attachment 360083

This guy clearly needs to watch more of your soccer mom four door videos. What rock as he been under???

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Can't say that this is exactly a hater comment but Janice the Jeep did say he was unsubscribing to our YouTube channel because we don’t seem to have time for the great unwashed middle class because apparently, we only share new content on a semi-annual basis.

Janice the Jeep.jpg

Primo82

Caught the Bug
LOL - Can't say that this is exactly a hater comment but Janice the Jeep did say he was unsubscribing to our YouTube channel because we don’t seem to have time for the great unwashed middle class because apparently, we only share new content on a semi-annual basis.

View attachment 361243

What an entitled douche... That seems the equivalent of "Dance Eddie DANCE! (finger guns going <pew> <pew>)"

After the BS ya'll have dealt with the past couple months at least I can understand your more conciliatory reply. But if anyone deserved a 'Eat a bag of dicks' reply it seems like that person.

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 361243

Janice the Jeep sounds like a real piece of shit. How fucking entitled do you have to be to make a comment like that hoping to incite guilt for not creating enough content to keep that particular individual satisfied?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

View attachment 361243

I don’t know what to say to that. The way some people think is beyond me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - got the following post from a Toby Mahany and according to him, he's "seen me at least 4 times out on the trail" and my "4444 a complete ass hole." Of course, most of my followers will feel different about me if they show me on a trail. You know, because we never show videos of us on the trail. :ROFLMAO:

Toby Mahany.jpg

Guess I need to get a real job :cry:

EDIT: I tried asking him what trails he'd seen me on but alas, he had already deleted his post. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom