The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - got the following post from a Toby Mahany and according to him, he's "seen me at least 4 times out on the trail" and my "4444 a complete ass hole." Of course, most of my followers will feel different about me if they show me on a trail. You know, because we never show videos of us on the trail. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 361698

Guess I need to get a real job :cry:

EDIT: I tried asking him what trails he'd seen me on but alas, he had already deleted his post. :rolleyes:
I wonder what kind of 'real job' that guy has with those awesome grammar and spelling skills.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like this Toby Mahany guys posted up another one only this time, it was to say that his 4 Wheel Parts lift can out perform an EVO coilover kit. I wanted to send him my email address to see the proof but again, his post was deleted by him. :rolleyes:

Toby Mahany.jpg

Also, anybody know what "a a a a a" is? Or, was that just a stutter? :ROFLMAO:

DaJudge

It's a funny thing that no mater what I say or how nice I try to be, someone always gets their panties in a bunch and tries to turn things around so that it is I who needs to have, "thicker skin". Just got done talking to a DUNE YXZ who apparently has 2-door insecurities that he's dealing with. :naw:

View attachment 360083
He said he "would buy a two door". So dip-shit doesn't even own a Jeep!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I gotta say, I can't believe there are people out there who would actually post how jealous they are in public. Maybe it's a generational thing but my dad would have kicked my ass if I ever behaved as shamefully pitiful as this guy Grimm Jeeper.

Grimm Jeeper.jpg

Top Bottom