THANK YOU to the Men & Women in BLUE

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Being a Law Enforcement Officer is a thankless task. You deal with the worst elements of the population and no one ever appreciates what you do until they need you. There is not enough $$ in the world to get me to do that job, however I truly respect those who answer the calling and maintain law and order.

To all LEO’s: Be safe out there and thank you. We live in insane times.

Dale72

Hooked
Being a Law Enforcement Officer is a thankless task. You deal with the worst elements of the population and no one ever appreciates what you do until they need you. There is not enough $$ in the world to get me to do that job, however I truly respect those who answer the calling and maintain law and order.

To all LEO’s: Be safe out there and thank you. We live in insane times.
I hear ya. Truck drivers are in the same situation

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The more and more this shit show goes on, the more and more I have to wonder why anyone would want to do this for a living.

Once again, thank you.

CalSgt

Hooked
A friend of mines kid just started with Dallas PD, he said the last few days have been intense...

Worst thing about it was yesterday they were told they shall not wear riot gear while working the protests because its intimidating:naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A friend of mines kid just started with Dallas PD, he said the last few days have been intense...

Worst thing about it was yesterday they were told they shall not wear riot gear while working the protests because its intimidating:naw:

Right, because it's more important not to intimidate assholes who want to beat the shit out of you than to wear gear that will help protect you from them. :naw:

benatc1

Hooked
I Absolutely support the police, while totally understanding that there are some bad apples mixed in and maybe some things could be better across the board, but let's be honest, what is perfect out there. All this talk of defunding the police is absolutely insane, if these people think it's bad now, wait till that happens. Thank you all for your service, while you did sign up for it, there is still a large risk, especially these days.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Can't believe "Cops" was cancelled on tv. Always made me feel better about myself knowing there are such idiots out there running around. They been on the air for 33 seasons!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't believe "Cops" was cancelled on tv. Always made me feel better about myself knowing there are such idiots out there running around. They been on the air for 33 seasons!

Live PD did too. Oh and the kid show Paw Patrol is being pressured to have the police officer dog removed from the show - this is no lie. :naw:

You would think that people would want cameras documenting everything police officers do and show it to the public as a way to help ensure transparency.

Top Bottom