THANK YOU to the Men & Women in BLUE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know it isn't much but Cindy and I wanted to take a moment and give a heartfelt thanks to the men and women in blue. We are grateful to have you protecting our community and helping to keep our neighborhood safe. You have our support.

:usa-flag:

bhaner

I know it isn't much but Cindy and I wanted to take a moment and give a heartfelt thanks to the men and women in blue. We are grateful to have you protecting our community and helping to keep our neighborhood safe. You have our support.

100%!

I feel bad for the good ones right now. Being lumped in with those who did wrong. Imagine how they feel when someone treats them like shit just because of the uniform they wear. :(

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
100%!

I feel bad for the good ones right now. Being lumped in with those who did wrong. Imagine how they feel when someone treats them like shit just because of the uniform they wear. :(

There are shitheads in ANY group, business, organization or otherwise. If all police officers are bad, all of these "peaceful protesters" are responsible for destroying property, looting and hurting innocent people too.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug

I’m grateful for them as well. Got to be one of the toughest jobs out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thank you all you putting your lives at stake for us! It’s a thankless job but we are all so blessed to have to there to keep us safe!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jeeeep

Hooked
when I moved from Houston to Fort Worth, I got pulled over because the Sheriff who's small town I was driving thru said I fit the profile of drug dealer...

Yeah, Mexican me driving a 1989 Nissan Sentra towing a U-Haul filled with my stuff.

I was put sprawled out, face down, off the side of the road as they proceeded to empty the U-Haul and search my car. After a couple of hours of searching every thing, they told me I was good to go just don't drive thru their town again.

They left leaving all my stuff scattered off the side of the road.

Even though the Sheriff asked, I allowed the search and complied with the face down because I had no idea where I was, no cell phone and honestly I thought if I did not comply they would bury me out there and no on would ever know.

It's not the only time I've had to deal with the "you fit" profile bullshit...

But, I still thank the Men & Women in blue because I believe the majority are good people and have met many that are.

I've had to deal with shit my entire life from all kinds of people including good "Christian" people, it's not just a "white" thing, it's an asshole people thing that is present in every race and sex.

Once again, thank you all who wear the uniform to serve and protect, your jobs have become more difficult over time...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Back the blue
Thin blue line
IMG_0402.jpg
The blue grill insert is my version of showing support for them. My family bleeds blue
IMG_0407.JPG

jesse3638

Hooked
Yes I don't envy their position at all. Big thanks for going out and doing a tough job, especially during this climate. Bet next time they'll study harder for the firefighter's exam so thy won't have to settle for number 2. Never too soon to take a jab..haha. Keep it up men and women!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thank you to all the hard working men and women in blue. [emoji631][emoji1345]*♂️[emoji1345]*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom