SNOBALL - Northeast build

JohnnyD

So a little follow up:

Don't buy the big A's cheap LEDs , the screw in type 5 watt....they have all but completely lost their light...they don't even register with the cam...do yourselves a favor don't go cheap...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438913734.734199.jpg

Just did a re-grease and true up on torque..almost every single one of my arms needed some love, save for the driver side upper. They all loosened up. I have wheeled approximately 8 times since putting them on...nothing new here just putting it out there..

Have some lux's on order for replacement rock lights....can't say enough goods things here if you wheel at night

Have some new rear sway links and spring correction wedges coming...im still thinkin on coil overs but my inexperience is my worst enemy

Tore off a rear passenger fender..bushwacker...got a good dent in her now doesn't sit right...lol...you know...I think I'll wait til she falls off

Put a ding in front diff cover....ooooh it's a good one...pic does it no justice ...got me contemplating new covers

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438914455.075371.jpg

Dented driver door by way of mirror collapse and rebound...the mirrors are amazingly popbackable ....sheet metal not so much....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438914414.392405.jpg

Couple good gouges in rails...

All in all pretty much whole....kinda lol

JohnnyD

New rear seat links....

Correction wedges, new rear track bar bracket, diff covers, front bumper all incoming....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439400342.693506.jpg

JohnnyD

Was waiting to see someone go with the lux kit, been eyeing that one up for a while now.

So far good, buried them, and I mean buried..lol...came out shining ..time will tell ...they r well made and encased as they say...bright very bright....have eight total....

We shall see six months in...lol

Havoc40

Good looking Jeep! Every time I see a white build thread I get a little jealous and sort of wish I went that route.

You'll like the LUX lights. Mine have held up great so far. We'll see after a Michigan winter. I was a little skeptical about the magnets holding long term, but not a single light has budged since April. I'm thinking about adding a few more on my JKUR...8 just doesn't seem like quite enough. I'll see after its lifted.

20150502_210708.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyD

Good looking Jeep! Every time I see a white build thread I get a little jealous and sort of wish I went that route.

You'll like the LUX lights. Mine have held up great so far. We'll see after a Michigan winter. I was a little skeptical about the magnets holding long term, but not a single light has budged since April. I'm thinking about adding a few more on my JKUR...8 just doesn't seem like quite enough. I'll see after its lifted.

View attachment 159671

Nice ride brother!...I agree on the 8...I had 12 on the big A cheapies and seemed just right, but the lux are very bright, I think be ok...

JohnnyD

I even left loops...able to put em where I need em should the occasion arise....all buttoned up off course but available ...

JohnnyD

Wedges in...

Before:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439563176.941498.jpg

After:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439563198.197117.jpg

Looks like took care of say 85% of the bow give or take

New rear track bracket in, dis ting be beefy, RK take some notes:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439563262.867188.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439563281.105109.jpg

Top Bottom