SNOBALL - Northeast build

So based on my manual alignment I really wasn't off by much...took it in for piece of mind, guys at my local town fair tire rock, they checked for free...I did but the tires here though...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435075013.289026.jpg

That right front ball joint issue has always bugged me been that way from start

See above^^^

I measured to the nth degree,

Understand. Was more of a question about the length of the body of the arms. If you look at the LCA the joint is only extended about a quarter of an inch but the UCA is extended maybe 2-3 inches out of the body. Is that normal for a UCA?

Understand. Was more of a question about the length of the body of the arms. If you look at the LCA the joint is only extended about a quarter of an inch but the UCA is extended maybe 2-3 inches out of the body. Is that normal for a UCA?

To be honest I'm not sure this is my first only set so far....all the other arms are as you say not very much thread showing at all...hmmm

I'm gunna go out and measure again just to be really sure lol...

I have the stocks still as well so I could compare there too

Please hold....

Are the arms some sort of special thing? I have Clayton FLCA & RUCA and neither of them are square tubing? Btw, agree 100% I'm happy with Clayton's quality. Joints have held up really well so far.

Are the arms some sort of special thing? I have Clayton FLCA & RUCA and neither of them are square tubing? Btw, agree 100% I'm happy with Clayton's quality. Joints have held up really well so far.

Nothing special that I know...just the short arm kit...I thought CLAYTONS were all square tubes? How old is your set? Maybe they changed up before say a year ago? This is when I was first looking at em...

Nothing special that I know...just the short arm kit...I thought CLAYTONS were all square tubes? How old is your set? Maybe they changed up before say a year ago? This is when I was first looking at em...

Got mine shipped from clayton last Aug. huh... I'll take a look, curious.

Got mine shipped from clayton last Aug. huh... I'll take a look, curious.

Does your UCA joint extend out as far from the arm body as his? Not sure I like that but it may be totally normal. I thought the joint threaded end was only 3 or so inches long. I still have stock UCA so I'm more asking if this is how they run.

So just to crazy sure, I checked CLAYTONS site, the JJ end has 5" of thread available, of which I'm using or have exposed about 3 give or take...

Does your UCA joint extend out as far from the arm body as his? Not sure I like that but it may be totally normal. I thought the joint threaded end was only 3 or so inches long. I still have stock UCA so I'm more asking if this is how they run.

No, my rears are only out maybe 1" or 1 1/2". I'd take a pic but wifey has that jeep right now. I set it solely based on my pinion angle. Keep in mind the pic is his front UCA, I still have mopar vintage up there. 😃

According to PN spec on CLAYTONS site there are 5" of thread and that's right inline with what I see/seen on my arms

Got out this weekend and did some wheelin, not very good pics but got into some good technical stuff .

The addition of the adjustable arms did wonders for how she handles when wheelin....wheels on the ground...well most of time lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435618930.158498.jpg

Here's my bud almost running my dumbass over because I was to busy watchin the wheels lol....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435618998.326733.jpg

I'm really coming to find out what she's made of and how to handle her...and do it well. Loving it

Top Bottom