Snake season!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Guys just remember ... when we are out on the trails, etc. we are in their home. To kill snakes for the sake of killing them is not cool. :grayno: If you see them, you can avoid them. With a shovel you can carry them far enough away from your camp; no need to kill them. :yup:

^^This. :beer: Could not agree with you more.

MTG

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: if I see anything besides a worm I am running the other way. Don't have to worry about me killing them.

Chris and I will hide from the snakes and spiders. :cheesy:

You forgot a step....

"first I scream like a girl."

Just sayin' :cheesy:

Bootman83

Oh man. Nothing I can't help look at and think how cool snakes are but at the same time think I'm not getting close to that thing. Lol. Saw a 3 ft black one on a run the other day only getting close enough to find out which way it's head was so I could fly around on the tail end. I had my 3 month old daughter with me to use as an excuse for going 50 ft out of the way to get around it. Haha.

Rebel JK

My friend is back to work today, doing pretty good but still a little sore. Even though he got right in for help and had minimal complications, he still ended up with 28 vials, 4 nights stay at the hosp. $$$. To say the least, he will meet his deductable this year.

Bootman83

My friend is back to work today, doing pretty good but still a little sore. Even though he got right in for help and had minimal complications, he still ended up with 28 vials, 4 nights stay at the hosp. $$$. To say the least, he will meet his deductable this year.

Glad he's doing ok. Sounds miserable.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
My wife and I walk a trail by a river about once to twice a day. My dog sniffs em out most of the time. Fortunately she does not screw with them, but if she sees deer or a hog she goes nutso! Just shows you got to be careful. I've walked over them and not noticed.

Ben-0

My brother catches and relocates rattlesnakes for the pipelines and stuff, he's working now in nj where there putting up the real high electric wire he sent me this one the other day ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370531881.519160.jpg

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: if I see anything besides a worm I am running the other way. Don't have to worry about me killing them.

Chris and I will hide from the snakes and spiders. :cheesy:

I second this... there's two movements when i see a snake-- a bowl movement and a physical movement- Rodney Carrington.

Noobicon

Ya better not shoot a rattle snake, there endangered and will get you a xxx,xxx find and all the legal shit after

Im assuming its the western diamondback that is endangered? None of the east coast varieties are endangered, still I only shoot the cottonmouths

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
From time to time folks get bitten on the golf courses around here. The d'backs like to stretch out in sandtraps and warm themselves in the morning sun. Major pucker factor when you jump into one and you're not alone, even when they can't move fast 'cause they're still cold!:eek:

Top Bottom